Author: Revolutionar

what say you?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-7 08:50:13 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-7-7 08:30
So the life of innocents is not sacred to Muslims?

I don't think you can expect good results if you ban fasting during Ramadan.

question is........................how many bombs Beijing expect with this ban?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-7 08:52:47 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-7-7 08:27
The wonderfully tollerant people of Malaysia that jail people for doing their own harmless thing

yes.........that is the law because the muslims want their muslims to fast....................and go to Heaven together.

they couldn't be bothered whether non muslims fast or not.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-7-7 08:57:38 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-7-7 08:50

You, as usual, avoid a direct, simple question, I will ask again is the life of innocent people not sacred to Muslims? Is bombing an innocent party acceptable in your eyes?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-7-7 08:58:59 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-7-7 08:52
yes.........that is the law because the muslims want their muslims to fast....................and ...

So you believe in forcing religion onto people whether they like it or not, surely everyone should be able to make their own choices in life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-7 09:05:19 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-7-7 08:57
You, as usual, avoid a direct, simple question, I will ask again is the life of innocent people no ...

I don't know..........I am not muslim.....................but I do know one thing..............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-7 09:07:28 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-7-7 09:05
I don't know..........I am not muslim.....................but I do know one thing..............

I ...

But you supported Muslim terrorism in the past, OK, as a non Muslim do you think that the killing of innocents is acceptable?

Again, as in your previous thread you have not shown evidence of this ban, how about a few links to your sources.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-7 09:12:19 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-7-7 08:58
So you believe in forcing religion onto people whether they like it or not, surely everyone should ...

nope................born a muslim, die a muslim..............

that has been the rule from the beginning and their ticket to success.

it will take  an unimaginable force to change that.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.