Author: jay_dee

HK Democracy Rally gets 200 arrested.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-3 09:21:52 |Display all floors
hk people dont seem to realize they are also chinese and that their ancestors are from mainland china.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-3 09:43:00 |Display all floors
cruising Post time: 2014-7-3 09:21
hk people dont seem to realize they are also chinese and that their ancestors are from mainland chin ...

Shanghai people also want to march..................if they are allowed.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-3 10:07:58 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-7-3 09:43

care to elaborate? ....i have read online some shanghai grievances but i wonder if they are just propaganda....because for example, in hk, i hear from a hk friend that most people don't care about all these protests and that they just want to get on with their lives, but you don't hear about these people on the news. she said she saw a person distributing flyers about the protest or something, but the hk person just took it and tore it up, but this doesn't get on the news...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-3 10:18:20 |Display all floors
cruising Post time: 2014-7-3 10:07
care to elaborate? ....i have read online some shanghai grievances but i wonder if they are just p ...

who would npt want to march if marching can get them more powers?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-7-3 10:44:27 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-7-2 18:18
who would npt want to march if marching can get them more powers?

Western imperialists have plenty of money to buy all those votes.
Democracy is just their marketing term for buying a nation.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-7-3 10:44:40 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-7-3 07:59
Well to be fair it was wave willy Wednesday in the traffic for him

Magnifying glass needed?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-7-3 10:47:00 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-7-3 09:43

Where do you get that silly idea from? Us Shanghai people are too busy making money

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.