Author: jay_dee

HK Democracy Rally gets 200 arrested.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-3 08:02:37 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-7-2 14:22
Don't tell me Kgay is standing naked in traffic again, well it's wave willy Wednesda for him.

It seems these ignorant foreigners just can't contribute to the proper debate without personal insults to other forum members.
Naturally they breaking the forum rule is deemed to be 'okayed' by their bias English moderators.

I see at least three pro-China members are banned by these same English moderators.
Is this the BBC forum?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-3 08:10:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-7-2 14:22
Yes, make martyrs and bring the corrupt and cruel CPC down!!!

Reported:

This member seneca is openly advocating incitement of violence, insurrection and sedition.
If as he is claiming to be in China, he should be arrested!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-3 08:26:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Jackson_Deng at 2014-7-3 08:45

Police Arrest Record!
All those arrested have now got themselve a police arrest criminal record.
I'm sure the parents of them young fools will now be very pleased with their unruly law-breaking behavior..

Among those arrested were pro-democracy lawmakers Albert Ho and Lee Cheuk-yan. Both are professional trouble-makers.

Should these two law breakers be now thrown out of the law-making legislative house gathering process?
They are now on record as petty law breaking criminals after all!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-3 08:38:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Jackson_Deng at 2014-7-3 08:46

It didn't take the dog masters too long out to give the law breaking hooligans their moral support

US state department spokeswoman Marie Harf said: “We believe that the legitimacy of this person [next leader] will be enhanced if universal suffrage is fulfilled and if the election provides a genuine choice of candidates that are representative of the voters’ will.”

How long soon will the CIA be starting their program of training their suicidal Cantonese jihadists I wonder?

After all, just take a look whose fighting the American's dirty wars in the Middle east. Yes, their European-based trained and funded ISIS and ISIL Islamic dogs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-3 08:40:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Jackson_Deng at 2014-7-3 08:41

However Marie Harf;s  remarks prompted a swift response from Beijing.

“The development of Hong Kong’s political system is China’s internal affair. The Chinese government resolutely opposes any interventions by any other countries and expects the relevant country to stop making irresponsible comments on Hong Kong’s internal affairs,” foreign ministry spokesman Hong Lei said.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-3 08:44:03 |Display all floors
Mr.Hong Lei is too diplomatic in his wordings.

Next time just tell them dog-poo mincing American gangsters to "Mind your own f*** business".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-3 08:51:28 |Display all floors
I suggest the hundreds of shops that were forced to close because of the illegal gathering should sue the organisers. For too long, Hong Kong businesses have be subjected to the weekly disruptions by these irrelevant street marching foreign agent inspired Hong Kong fools.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.