Author: btfx

Official caught adultery in the act is under investigation   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-2 16:00:35 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-7-2 11:53
Too bad he wasn't a president of the U.S. or he might have been able to keep his job.

What is weird about China versus the Aryan is that among the Aryans, government officials get full protection for their crimes: virtually every Aryan politician and top position holder, such as everyone in the Aryan FDA, is a hard-core genocidalist criminal, but they get full protection for their crimes and never get prosecuted.  And if a citizen tried to beat up one of these government criminals, the Aryan FBI and CIA would kill the citizen.

So, China has much more honor than the Aryans.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-2 16:54:09 |Display all floors
the  mistress looks a little beauty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-2 17:42:24 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2014-7-1 19:03
If Yu Hua was living in Britain, he would never have been caught!

Sir Jimmy Savil was the most famo ...

your tongue is forked
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-2 17:43:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-7-2 13:49
robert237 Post time: 2014-7-2 07:31
The reason this book appeals to you is because it reminds you of your childhood ...

a bit harsh
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-2 18:29:39 |Display all floors
If this starts to happen a bit more regularly to adulterers of all forms especially those who keep Er Nai then China and the world will be a better place.  This guy is going to really fall from grace and loose the lot probably.  

I for one have no sympathy for either him or his mistress.  
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-2 19:15:12 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2014-7-2 14:06
deleted

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-2 19:27:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-7-1 15:30
Yeah, but the Internet always comes a round or two late... The Internet can't stop this type of mi ...

Long live the rule of the penis over mind
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.