Author: edisonone

Mock lunar base experiment in China a success   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-5 10:55:12 |Display all floors
Jahor_Teoh Post time: 2014-7-4 16:33
You tell the fool Transgender, mister edisonone.

You just keep on telling him right and proper.

Well... weaklings are just that - WEAKLINGS!

You see, the mentality (poopers) have of the world is this: "we have an endless supply young mens we can order off into the frontlines as sacrificial offerings in the same instance where we offer our national pride and joy - our women - to sex it up with mens who invades and kills us en-mass and we can continue with this effort, indefinitely, untill we tire you out with your trigger pullings...

I mean what can anyone say to [a nation who places the value of its future - it's youths that is - as no more but political tools and sacrificial capitals] when correctly, these youths should be working towards their Masters and their PHD's in a college university somewhere and their women tending to their home sweet homes and their loving families instead of offering their service to the making of Ameri\Euro and AfroAsian babies...

Poopers, they have funny logics and funny reasonings...  

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-5 11:00:44 |Display all floors
Only chinese mongoloids believe on that "dash line" f%*cking thing. Where the hell did it come from? Did everyone recognize that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-5 11:02:38 |Display all floors
Jahor_Teoh Post time: 2014-7-4 16:36
By the way, I've just come out of a ban here today.
They banned me on my first day, and I still don ...

Well, my experiences tells me that you just can't take any patriotic approach here because of the fear that Chinese medias and Chinese social networks have that the west, or westerners, would feel insulted by our allegeance to King and country or our patriotisms so expect it...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-5 11:08:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-5 11:26:38 |Display all floors
Although the US, Russia, and some European countries have been working on similar technology, they've conducted no large-scale system experiments in recent years.

How about the Mars 500 experiment where astronauts from all over the world spent 500 days in isolation as if they were on Mars ?
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-5 11:45:55 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2014-7-4 19:26
How about the Mars 500 experiment where astronauts from all over the world spent 500 days in isolat ...

Hey! I never said we're the only one fidding with recycled waters... All I said was that crush programmes will put into place to ensure it that we won't be the one to get the credit of being first to set up shop there... Mark my word, someone will come out and try to make a run for it and suspect it will be the Indians who will attempt that for reasons that are - obvious which is why I said that China shouldn't have announced these plans untill she is good and ready.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-6 08:20:51 |Display all floors
FACE ...
It's all about FACE
Lookie what we did
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.