Author: edisonone

Mock lunar base experiment in China a success   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-5 01:12:27 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2014-7-4 06:31
If you say so!

I don't like the Muslim militants.

Kay, you should have seen how I freaked out just a week ago when aboard a Lufthansa flight home from a north European holidays aboard the Royal Princess.  Just before the plane is about to taxi, there's this Islamic female face hidden behind a dark viel demanding that she must firstly pray to her God Alah before taking off.  When the crew gave the OK for her to do so, she kneels, bows to the floor and she kisses the floor of the plane.  Insult added to injury here, an announcement was made shortly over the plane's speaker that a number of bagages needs to be taken from the cargo hole because the passengers it belong did not show.  Now that's the sentiments I have for fanatics who takes the public - not the evil doers themselves - hostage to advance their goals and objective.  We have a similar predicament with Islamic extremists in Xinjiang.  They can not be treated any lessor than terrorists elsewhere.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-5 01:50:07 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2014-7-4 05:50
Canuck, Yanks, Auss, Brits............... you are all from the same can of worm crawled

>Canuck, Yanks, Auss, Brits............... you are all from the same can of worm crawled

Fair is fair: we have to allow some leeway for some here, irregardless if they are American, Canuck, Aussies, or otherwise - if they are speaking from their hearts as seem the case for many here...  I mean not all forumites here harbour the exact same prejudices towards us Chinese as that of those of the Co. of Laughings you know.  I believe in the treasure trove of difference of viewpoints and opinions.  Through these debate and arguments, not attacks as those of the school of Laughings, we sort out that which is the good, the bad, and the ugly.  To label or single them out simply because they are western is unfair to say the lease.  Besides, if my recollection haven't betrayed me, Blue "IS NOT" of the same can of worm other are here in the site.  I believe he had said he's a member of one of Canada's many different aboriginal social orders.  I see them as our bretherens or people from our world of Genghis or KubLa Khan's...   

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-5 03:34:20 |Display all floors
Last night I have seen a nine-dash-line on the moon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-5 07:37:47 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2014-7-5 03:34

Good reflection.
The Sun must have been very bright on the South China Sea patch then.

We Malaysians believe the Nine-Dash-Lines should extend 300 km further east to cover the eastern side of the Philippines.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-5 08:29:30 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2014-7-4 11:34

Oh really? Well, if that's the case, then you better start bloodying up and start bashing in the faces of anything and everything that moves and that which even remotely resemble those finicky SOB's who resides inside your country who had put up those lines then shouldn't you? Hey! I wouldn't hold off on that bloodying part much longer because, once those rigs and when those Fort Parcels and Fort Spratleys starts popping up inside that nine dash line, it'll pop exponentially, like wildfire, and it'll devour anything and everything inside those line, pooper fishing boats and coast guard vessels inclusive if they ever try to interfere with the goings on there so go for it, Tran!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-5 08:33:36 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2014-7-5 08:29
Oh really? Well, if that's the case, then you better start bloodying up and start bashing in the  ...

You tell the fool Transgender, mister edisonone.

You just keep on telling him right and proper.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-5 10:13:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2014-7-4 18:16
Jahor_Teoh Post time: 2014-7-4 15:37
Good reflection.
The Sun must have been very bright on the South China Sea patch then.

Truth and dare:  countries in the region should [welcome the emergence of counter-balancing player] in leu of a world of bent on
indiscriminate threats of aerial bombardment, of "no-fly zones which I find almost criminal", which is conducted almost on a daily basis at the leisure of and in the will of powers that don't even need a license kill...  What can I say... Dumb and dumber is the world [of Asia] I suppose...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.