Author: edisonone

Mock lunar base experiment in China a success   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-4 05:35:32 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2014-7-3 19:43
What?

And I though you Yanks already hold the deed to the place.

No deed, just the first one there.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 05:51:50 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2014-7-3 03:43
What?

And I though you Yanks already hold the deed to the place.

>And I though you Yanks already hold the deed to the place.

Well said. Which is why I believe that [a competition to be the actual first to set up shop there will now be in full swing by all of the top d*gs and even the top-d*gs-wanna-bes of the world] so as to "denying the Chinese the credit China is threatening to stake claim and, the Indians, my opinion, will be the first to put up the challenge.  For this reason, I had always stressed that China should keep these projects closed programmes meaning she shouldn't have announced any of it untill she is good and ready to shoot for it.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 12:07:39 |Display all floors
Come on, the peace is what we want ,we can cooperate with each other in that direction~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 14:08:45 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-7-3 13:35
No deed, just the first one there.

That waits to be proven beyond a doubt, and if doubts persists, and the trend seems to persist, if I were you, I'd start to worry now and here... I hope of course that your allegeance to the belief holds true and that the story is no fable as speculated. Hey! My little Grandkids are American, too, and I of course hgave my best interest for them as well.  

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 14:27:56 |Display all floors
bluenoser Post time: 2014-7-3 19:53
you can own a piece of the moon if you want.

http://www.lunarlandowner.com/

No, it's government owned according to Chinese policy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 21:40:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2014-7-4 05:43
chinalionfish Post time: 2014-7-3 22:27
No, it's government owned according to Chinese policy.

Blue is right about the real estate part...  The offer was open to public bidding some years back and it was pretty much a univerial proposition. So, if you are considering a 3, 4, 5, 6000 squre feet mansion to bring up the family with, all you need to do is to put up a bid for a piece of the celeterial property of your choice.  However, by the way [we Chinese] are [inflating the bids of property values throughout the globe these days as if there's no tommorrow],
I doubt that any cul de sac dream property on this still earth-bound celesterial body would be within the reach of mere mortals and simple folks as us...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-5 00:47:31 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2014-7-4 01:25
Doesn't this tell you something?

>You can't make this 'Our Moon' claim based on Hollywood Studio 54 productions.
Everyone knows your Apollo Moon landings are fakes.

Personal opinion:

Given how "potential Gorbachev-like Chinese administrations" who follows in the footsteps of Japan's elites who, seemingly harbours this tendency of wanting to be looked upon "as leaderships that fall within those of the [western] elites who willingly go out of its way to pamper and appease things west or western, I for one wouldn't want to put my money on the prospect that the "conspiracy theory above" can or will ever be dissprove.  Therefore I wouldn't put too much into that age old Chinese saying "水落石出" just yet - not unless it is witnessed first hand by an international none aligned team on the field...

I mean exactly as how "the ISRO would so conveniently suggested (or might it in fact be a gesture of patronization to the benefactor for providing the technology which made it all possible for India face-save) that it had made visual with Base Apollo 7 when it slingshoted Chandrayaan-1 to Fort Crescent the Moon; I'm inclined to believe that so will certain members of the Chinese hyarchy do likewise, as a gesture of respect to the West, in the hope that the West will consider them members of the western elite much like how Japan is categorized...

I mean the logic I have of things is this: In due course, if the incentive is sufficiently great enough, not only can we implant an exact replica of what are Moon Base Apollo 11 up there, in fact, if the desire is sufficiently great enough for us to do so, we can even 3D imprint a whole cotten plantation up there, slaves and all, as proof that Moon Base Apollo 11 exist, if so desire...

H*gwash?  I'm not willing to bet against that...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.