Author: sunnylin01

Misbehaving foreigner, how should we react?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-6-30 07:30:31 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-6-29 15:28
Thank you Professor Calculus......it is nice to see how you have deduced everything from nothing.. ...

The facts are there in the video. It's not my fault you are deaf, dumb, and blind.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-6-30 07:32:53 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2014-6-29 23:48
Australian

Do we have proof of this ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-30 07:46:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-6-30 03:59
robert237 Post time: 2014-6-30 03:30
The facts are there in the video. It's not my fault you are deaf, dumb, and blind.

And the video, Judge Judy, showed everything before and after without human interference?.....I like reactionaries due to the simple fact that they seize on incomplete situation and turn it into gospel.  right here, Judge Judge spake and overreached herself.
I did not view the video based on the simple premise that unless it came from CCTV of the uni, it won't tell me oogatz.......

I expect a retraction for the name calling but knowing you, it might come on a 3 legged donkey
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-30 07:46:45 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-6-30 07:25
perhaps he did? It is hasty to preempt anything. I have met some petty officials in my time and on ...

First we are not talking about an official here: a security guard at a gate! Second when someone (foreigner, Chinese or from Mars) uses cursing words she or he loses all reason! In China some people speak English, many don't but what is for sure is that almost everyone knows that the "f" word doesn't mean thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-30 07:54:37 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-6-30 03:46
First we are not talking about an official here: a security guard at a gate! Second when someone ( ...

Ok, i will overlook the fact that you think the guard is not an official of the university....he has authority on who enters....that power can be misused. I am not suggesting that the man in the video misused his power, but I had an agita with a security guard before over nothing. Much similar..

Now, the man said....I've had it with this frigging guy, something suggests that he probably had exhausted reasoning. You don't get to the end of your tether after can I come in, No you may not!

I'd give dude a pass without full fact.....the video showed nothing
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-30 07:56:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-6-30 03:57
robert237 Post time: 2014-6-30 03:30

imagine Al Pacino voice: I don't know, how you knew, what the dude was saying in Chinese... oh, your wife. The fountain of every morsel of your misinformation since you don't read the same information as most people up here. next time, read multiple sources and maybe you won't be a single issue wallah  

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-6-30 07:58:48 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-6-29 15:46
And the video, Judge Judy, showed everything before and after without human interference.....I like ...

It's good that you are defending this jerk's actions. It shows everybody something about your character too.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.