Author: sunnylin01

Misbehaving foreigner, how should we react?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-3 22:58:28 |Display all floors
The guard stopped only the foreigner

but let pass the other people, youjng oines , old ones without any question in a university campus

i think the foreigner realized that and he complian with reasons

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-3 23:01:18 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-7-3 18:31
sooo many here & they're too young (lord am i late)

I'm in the centre of Beijing now, there is plenty of girls in summer uniform, looking very beautiful and sexy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-3 23:10:09 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-7-3 10:01
I'm in the centre of Beijing now, there is plenty of girls in summer uniform, looking very beautif ...

i guess you just dunno which way to turn your head  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 15:16:44 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-7-3 23:58
The guard stopped only the foreigner

but let pass the other people, youjng oines , old ones without ...

many people go tru metal detectors, some DO get stopped
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 22:47:19 |Display all floors
shameless Post time: 2014-7-4 15:16
many people go tru metal detectors, some DO get stopped

If there is something wrong in the check point with Chinese or none Chinese, sure, it will stopped.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.