Author: falshcom

Do you mind whether your girlfriend is virgin or not? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-29 00:10:19 |Display all floors

falshcom i totally agree with u

I seriously think if my gf is not a Virgin. Who did she had sex with. If she had sex with her ex-bf that is a very good potential for being her husband. I seriously won't mind. But if she had sex with any tom dick or harry. That will give me an issue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-30 10:39:45 |Display all floors

of course....

I mind if my girl is a virgin. I think that she must have some sort of experience. Also, if a girl knows how to please her man, then in a serious relationship, this keeps his mind only to her, and not at other girls

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-30 19:28:23 |Display all floors

It's an emanation of the possesion greed.

If a man can't stop thinking "who was before me? Am I in the danger to be negativelly compared?" - it proves he is too much concerned of his handicapped position.
Bed (or other places) are an important part, but not a 100% of what marriage means. And I see women understand this usually better than men. So , to keep an imaginaries of a super stallion background and retain a perception that sex is only a time record issue or a sport of winners/loosers is flat.
I would not care at all if my wife must be a virgin or not. A lion part of men are not virgins before marriage, but many of them require his bride to be one. It is either the greed of possesion of self disrespet of his own abilities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-31 11:15:08 |Display all floors

maybe i am wrong

but i think it is a kind of culture phenomena in china,it will not change in a short period.it need us struggle together especially feminist to weed out this selfish idea

Use magic tools Report

albert has been deleted
Post time 2004-5-31 11:35:19 |Display all floors

care abou!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-31 21:28:31 |Display all floors

please pay attention what you say

albert, please take care the words what your said.
I think all you mind is dirty thinking. If your mind is full of dirty thinking, then you will find the world is dirty and bad. if you think woman are kindness, then you will find kindness woman. it's up to your blieve.
I find most man in this topic is misunderstand love or very lower eduction. love is based on trust and understand.
Chinese man are enjoy the sex freedom, but they require they wife is virgin, it's so funny.
Remember, woman are not sex slaive, they are equal  with man .
Take back your words,. otherwise, i  can only see a Chinese man with very narrow mind values.

How dispointed with Chinese men.!They  have not  improved themselves even in 21st century.(China woman revoluation  happend more than 100 years.)

Women should be independent yet display  kindss . Don't pay attention to a guy who just thinks by body and not  mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-31 21:48:31 |Display all floors

albert

This is exactly what I was talking about. The second hand THING - way of thinking.  If a woman is not a virgin , had x partners before, knows you well , also in this aspect and then decides to marry you = it means YOU are found to be better than others in the total view. Isn't it simple?
Therefore the good side of pre marriage sex is that a pair knows this will not be a serious problem later. If they find , they do not fit each other - they don't marry.
The solution which fits your way is this culture of "marriages" between children below 10 ,known to happen in India.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.