Author: falshcom

Do you mind whether your girlfriend is virgin or not? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-28 13:52:43 |Display all floors

If she loves you...

she won't care and won't be thinking those things. If you loved her would you be comparing her to other girls?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-28 14:29:43 |Display all floors

To falshcom ( You think just like some of korean men !)

There was well known story in korea......
A guy who came from wealthy family married to a beautiful girl, but he
found out she is not a virgin during honeymoon.
As soon as honeymoon is over he left her.......
However the girl who he left become one of most famous actresses of
cinema history in korea. Later she married to a well known korean
pianist .....He lived most of his adult life in western country and he didn't care that kind stuff.....This happened about 20 years ago.....
Even this day, some korean men are like that......they just can't accept
non-virgin as their wives....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-28 15:56:27 |Display all floors

YES

well say straighttalk!
and yes,gracelee,most of the men r really selfish,they just want to marry the girl who is virgin while he is not virgin anymore.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-28 16:23:50 |Display all floors

Question

Do you mind whether your BOYFRIEND is boy or not? I mean he never has sex with other girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-28 17:49:36 |Display all floors

KEEP CALM ,EVERYONE

i have been prepared for your censures.as was expected,i have been condemned by you especially girls angrily.theoretically,many person have the same opinion as mine.but someone may have hiden the feeling deep in the heart not to express it to their gf for the love or sex.they may marry their gf,but they always feel the faultiness in their marriage and this can lead the divorce.i think it is the asian culture that cultivate our values on this issue.don' t scold me.ask your father whether he cares.
A SUGGESTION TO GIRLS WHO ARE STILL VIRGINON' T HAVE SEX WITH THE GUY WHO ARE NOT TO BE YOUR HUSBAND.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-28 18:17:27 |Display all floors

falshcom,I agree with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-28 18:20:27 |Display all floors

Actually

Actually, I do care whether my GF is a virgin. And I wonld never make sex with my girls except for my wife.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.