Author: hxlgreat

Chen Guangbiao hands out cash to American poor [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-2 00:55:35 |Display all floors
恰同学少年 Post time: 2014-7-1 22:01
If he doesn't let the public know what he did to the poor, he will not get projects from the gover ...

The public doesn´t need to know at all.
Why the public will need to know?
Will be the public who will give to this Chen some work to do?

You just proved that Chen and others big rats use poor people and use the media to get some self benefits from the government.

There are many legal ways to get work from the government and for sure,not using poor people or the media.

What Chen is doing is a big shame for China

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-2 20:46:14 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2014-7-1 22:39
I credit card money to my local charities annually.
I never make a fuss, and demand it be known.
I ...

quote:"I credit card money to my local charities annually.
I never make a fuss, and demand it be known."
so, you have told me
quote: I don't even bother to mention this giving even to my closest family members.
so, you call low-profle is charity and high-profile is not? isn't it? is it an absolute standard to jude whether a donator is out of his mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-2 20:48:35 |Display all floors
恰同学少年 Post time: 2014-7-1 22:01
If he doesn't let the public know what he did to the poor, he will not get projects from the gover ...

i can also say : If he let the public know what he did to the poor, he will  get support from the government. and he can make more money to help more people in need.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-2 20:58:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by forget-me-not at 2014-7-2 20:59

Wow! Chen knows what he is doing,I guess. He wants attention and he got it,in a negative though. But these pics are good insight to poor people's lives in there.
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-2 21:15:54 |Display all floors
hxlgreat Post time: 2014-7-2 20:48
i can also say : If he let the public know what he did to the poor, he will  get support from the  ...

God knows.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-2 21:42:10 |Display all floors
恰同学少年 Post time: 2014-7-2 21:15
God knows.

if only god knows, you may not know his donation is out of true heart or not. so you cannot criticize his behavior in an objective stand. if you want to judge a person, you'd better give me more evidence to prove you are right rather than your imagination.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.