Author: hxlgreat

Chen Guangbiao hands out cash to American poor [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-28 15:15:19 |Display all floors
This Chinese multi-millionaire has failed miserably to learn the art of Western elite deception.  His complete campaign in this project was extremely conspicuously insincere in the eyes of the Western public.  

First, you don't negatively highlight people by calling them "poor" over and over.  Use the proper Western politically correct terminology: "economically disadvantaged individuals and members of under-served communities."

Second, you don't treat poor people as prostitutes by walking around dressed like a millionaire and handing out cold-cash to people on the streets right in front of the mass media that you have invited to come along!  Everyone can see how phony you are being here!

Third, instead of handing out cold-cash like a pimp, you instead need to carry out fake altruism in the way Western elites do: by thinking more about long-term self-sustainability, something the Western public will see more as sincere.  For example, you would use your $300,000 to start a public fund.  For example, the fund could be geared towards helping homeless get equipment required for applying for a job, such as formal clothing, an address to use, skills development, etc.  Give a nice catchy name to the fund, make it IRS non-profit designation.  The public loves charities for homeless, "at-risk" minority groups, gay rights, and women's rights.

Finally, don't invite the media and flaunt and brag about your "act of altruism."  Instead, be humble, pretend you don't want the attention and act like you are embarrassed for all the praises and attention.  Let the media come to you,  you don't go to it, but let yourselves be open to them inviting you.  

This is how the Western elites do it, and the Western public has completely fallen for it.  This is how you should have handled this project.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-29 23:18:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-6-28 21:08
If you want to be taken seriously you need to adopt a more rationale attitude. Why don't you cal ...

I just tired of criticizing others, and  no one cannot guarantee he is perfect in moral character when  judge others, especially the judgement is out of prejudice, rage and irrational emotion. if we have time to judge Chen is a hypocrite or not, we have time to help people in need, that's the point.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-30 02:56:43 |Display all floors
hxlgreat Post time: 2014-6-28 15:09
Does it implies people love thoes who gives money hide their name? I think thoes who despise thees ...

Looks like you like big rats.

The people who really wants to help  

1.- Doesn´t need to show their identities
2.- Doesn´t need media or cameras on site.
3.- Doesn´t need the love or admiration from others.

¨High profile donators¨ ( as you said )  who fall in this mentioned points are truly hypocrites and low life rats who use people in need to showcase themselves as a ¨good¨ man.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-1 21:54:08 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2014-6-26 21:10
Stupid man!

I would be a shame to call myself a Chinese if standing next to this fool.

I agree with you.This man does not have very much money actually.He just get himself famous by donating little money to those poor people.Then he can get many project from the government.What he does can not be condemned because he really donated little money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-1 21:56:00 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2014-6-26 21:47
He is NOT a charitable man in the true sense. A shameless and badly advised publicity seeker he ma ...

I just can't press my opinion approciately like you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-1 21:57:54 |Display all floors
hxlgreat Post time: 2014-6-26 22:18
How do you konw his giving money is not out of philanthropic desire? After all he really help many ...

You just search the internet.He did nothing in Wenchuan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-1 22:01:53 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-6-28 03:02
First at all, to be involved in donations, charities, giving money, etc. it doesn't need a camera,  ...

If he doesn't let the public know what he did to the poor, he will not get projects from the government.His company makes money by dominishing old buildings.And most of the old building are owned by the government.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.