Author: the2pid1

Why do some Chinese women want to marry western men?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-4 21:25:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by MiLiao at 2014-12-4 21:26
casseopeia Post time: 2014-12-4 20:16
some westerners do look down on asians. they won't say it, and the feeling is subtle, but it is th ...

I agree with you mostly. I got these feelings when I wss at college. Now, two years later, Most of them has changed. But I still believe in true love. People love each others for many aspects, such as common interests, sharing some thoughts, admiring and so on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-4 21:59:58 |Display all floors
MiLiao Post time: 2014-12-4 21:25
I agree with you mostly. I got these feelings when I wss at college. Now, two years later, Most of  ...

it's because i'm asian, so i can think up of many good things to say about asia and i know many things about the good of asians.

but if i was a westerner, i would think up of good things to say about westerners...

it all depends on your point of focus...there is good in everyone and everything....even the thunderstorms...

true love goes beyond skin color, because our spirit has no color, no race, and even no gender...people think there are different types of love, but love is love, regardless whom you give it to, your parent, your child, your spouse, your friend...but we play favorites...but what you're talking about i think is fate...sometimes even though you get along with another very well, but you know you just can't be together, for various practical reasons, but the biggest reason i think is fate...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-27 09:20:14 |Display all floors
I think you mean less sexist...or you don't know what the word sexist means?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-5 21:49:57 |Display all floors
LaughinGor Post time: 2015-2-25 14:37
Caucasian men are more sexist

Scientifically, we don't really say Caucasian anymore. It's a racial expression when nowadays we talk more about ethnicity. So, please correct your sweeping generalisation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-20 13:17:18 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-20 14:55:35 |Display all floors
It's obvious they want a foreign passport, and wealth, although not all foreigners are rich!
And also to show off to their friends that they have the means to snare a foreign hubby, a matter of 'face'! A foreign hubby is a status symbol in China, much like a foreign-made car!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-20 18:12:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.