Author: the2pid1

Why do some Chinese women want to marry western men?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-16 21:31:51 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2014-11-16 21:00
western men are known as gentleman. They know how to treat a lady.......at least thats what they tel ...

"lady".....NOT many here...but many headless remoted-controlled chicken (Copyright "Seneca")
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-16 22:22:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-16 23:08:02 |Display all floors
It is the lure of the exotic and unfamiliar..... this tendency is not confined to Chinese women only but females the world over. It is nature's way of spreading the genes in countless permutations.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-16 23:08:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lionstar at 2014-11-16 23:09
raton Post time: 2014-11-16 22:22
is she still good looking.?

NO doubt about that   my deer     she s 46 now   looks like "almost 40"   171 cm   57 kg   almost NO wrinkles   why?  MY care  ...
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-4 17:39:39 |Display all floors
In my opinion, some may just think western man is more gentle and romantic. They are totally different from Chinese men. They know the true meaning of life. Some women think they share some feelings with western men. Besides, personally, I love English and I want to live with a person who is different from the people around me. It doesn't matter whether we live in China or go abroad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-4 20:16:15 |Display all floors
MiLiao Post time: 2014-12-4 17:39
In my opinion, some may just think western man is more gentle and romantic. They are totally differe ...

some westerners do look down on asians. they won't say it, and the feeling is subtle, but it is there. it's pathetic, because i don't see how they're better. when i was a kid, i loved the west more, because it was just a lot of fun. but as i grew up, i saw the good in asians and i realize that life is better in asia. i miss the west, but the west that i love is gone.

so when it comes to westerners, i like denmark...the men there really know how to treat women well....:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-4 21:12:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.