Author: the2pid1

Why do some Chinese women want to marry western men?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-24 19:39:54 |Display all floors
korrect (but not my spellin) me if i'm wrong...western men (includin asians livin abroad) are gentle & kind  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-25 10:18:36 |Display all floors
I'm wondering if the way western men treat women has anything to do with it? Western men don't consider the women over 27 as undesirable. Western men treat women more as equals in a relationship.

I'll agree the vast numbers of Chinese women vs. western men is to be considered.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-2 18:04:27 |Display all floors
the2pid1 Post time: 2014-6-25 10:18
I'm wondering if the way western men treat women has anything to do with it? Western men don't consi ...

some people just like variety, ig uess. it gets boring being surrounded by asians all your life....but in comment to your post, some western guys are better than some asian guys, but other asian guys are better than some western guys. it really depends on the man. once married, some asian men will help with the cooking, some western men won't....i think it's hard to generalize, although i used to think the same way....i am chinese, and female, and i personally am more sexually attracted to western men, although i feel more comfortable being with an asian guy due to cultural differences. western men are good to look at. ...but then that's just me and my luck, for if i met a western guy that i loved and felt comfortable being with and he felt the same, i'm sure i would be happy with that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 06:23:59 |Display all floors
cruising Post time: 2014-7-2 04:04
some people just like variety, ig uess. it gets boring being surrounded by asians all your life... ...

Thanks cruising, That was the kind of intelligent answer I was hoping for.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 17:12:56 |Display all floors
one reason i suppose is that westerners dont care as much as chinese men about the background of the woman...especially marital status..eg. as we all know its very hard for a divorced woman in china to start anew and find a relatively good life partner again just because the divorced label attached to her. it's a deep-rooted notion in china that divorced men or women are somehow questionable.. but western men may care more about the woman herself or divorce has become commonplace and wont pose much trouble in social acception...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-28 00:19:06 |Display all floors
Some westerners they respect women more than Chinese men,and they like give compliments and romantic words to women,which makes women feel good

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-29 16:40:40 |Display all floors
can't agree with them more.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.