register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

slash's space https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?880805 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Statistics

165 number of visits

• Credits: 228
  • Friends: 10
  • Threads: 1
  • Blogs: 1
  • Albums: 1
  • Share: 1
  • I want to change myself to be more stronger.Friends hlep hlep help...... Reply
  • GenderMale
  • Birthday1990 Year 10 Month 22 Day
  • BirthplaceChina Anhui Liuan
  • ResidenceChina Anhui Anqing
  • Graduate schoolAnqing Teacher's College
  • EducationDr.
  • hobbymusic especially ROCK N' ROLL

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

Do you know Guns N' Roses? 2012-03-30
I am excited to have an chance to talk about my favourit band Guns N' Roses with you.Maybe not all of you know much about them,but there is no doubt ...
(1879) readings|(0) comments

View more

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

PaulinLAX 2012-4-14 10:11:01
你 好 Slash, I am not that well educated in Rock n Roll, but living in L.A. I should start my education... I am trying to learn chinese, I am going to class twice per week for the last month, and I believe I am doing pretty well. I am looking for a friend in china to chat and learn further chinese. I promise I will go through all discography of Gur and Roses today. I have spotify, do you know their app? check it out at www.spotufy.com... So, are you interested in chatting in English/Chi ... ...
map627@live.com 2012-3-31 21:01:29
thats cool ,,i am a g&R fan seen them in concert in the 90,s i thought it was cool they were inducted in the rock n roll hall fame,,we all hoped the would play together during there induction.

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2019-11-18 02:10

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top