register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

为谁梳作半面's space https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?880453 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Music box
The content of music box hasn't been set
Statistics

214 number of visits

• Credits: 69
  • Friends: 6
  • Threads: --
  • Blogs: --
  • Albums: --
  • Share: --

No albums yet

• Real NameZoe
  • GenderFemale
  • Birthday1991 Year 11 Month 25 Day
  • BirthplaceChina Hunan Changsha
  • ResidenceChina Hunan Changsha
  • Making friends purposeAnybody

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

goodbless 2013-4-10 01:37:01
(blessingapia22@yahoo.in) Hi,I am blessing,please how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in it,please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID (blessingapia22@yahoo.in) hope to hear from you soon,and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.and also do not reply me here on the site.Please i write to me in my private email box,if your interested to ... ...
choghlan 2012-10-30 16:57:34
hello,I visited yours!!!go go
rachalkis1 2012-8-3 01:52:35
Hello How is your day? My name is Rachal I'm 24 years, from Sudan in northeast Africa. I am 5' 7" tall, Fair in complexion,Single (never married before) I will like us to be good friends shares ideals, exchange of mails and pictures with sincerity. all I need is a friendship with encouragement. I just living alone right now because of my Contending I will tell you more about myself in my next mail, ID Email:rachal_barack@yahoo.com will you make me feel happy. Hoping to hear from you soon ... ...
康小康 2012-4-9 12:39:40
为谁梳作半面: Hey

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2019-12-15 02:04

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top