register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

billykeya https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?742406 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Statistics

235 number of visits

• I have become a lazy bone.I need to get up earlier.Alarm doesn't work at all Reply
  • There are so many things out of the blue in our daily life Reply
  • Happy new year Reply
  • pass your success to the next generation Reply
  • I hope snow when I back home 2 days later.by train or by bus  is a problem.I've get a train ticket but it's a long journey spending almost 8 hours.I prefer to take a bus indeed. Reply
  • GenderMale
  • EducationUndergraduate
  • ProfessionComputer Science and Technology
  • PositionIT engineer
  • Making friends purposeEnlarge my view and understand the real world

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

No blogs yet

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

alicebrooke 2012-12-3 18:14:20
`I have become a lazy bone.`
...lazy bones. Its plural.
ritarita1 2012-8-26 09:46:02
Interesting
How you all, I picked up through your brief introduction, and for your interest. I really hope you have a good friendship. Beside me there is something very important to reveal to you, but I find it difficult to express here, because it is a public website. Please I will like you contact me through my private e-mail through (ritarita400@yahoo.com)
Therefore, we can better mutual understanding, I give you my pictures, also told me that OK.Yours friend Rita.
nanlove23 2012-5-16 23:41:00
您好親愛的, 我的名字是你nancy.How? 我希望你是罰款和 完美的健康。 我碰到您的個人資料 並認為 必要寫 你馬上。 我太好奇,想知道你更多。 難道你 請回報 我的消息通過刪除郵件 我的電子郵件地址 (nancydesmond4love@yahoo.com) 我們可以介紹我們的自我 更好地對雅虎媒體 也分享激情 愛在一起。 我將等待你 電子郵件,是因為我有 一個合適的和重要的事情 要告訴你。有一個很好的 一天,上帝保佑你, 我會送你我的照片 當我收到您的郵件: 感謝您的新朋友。南希...... ======== ... ...
slash 2012-3-29 18:40:19
Hi I am a junior  I want to make a firend with you.can I ?

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2019-11-12 21:39

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top