register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

a11a123's space https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?68445 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Statistics

19 number of visits

No albums yet

No records yet

No Feeds yet

No blogs yet

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

francababy20 2013-5-5 01:07:31
Hi my dear,
My name is miss
Francesca , i would like to establish a true relationship with you in one love, kindly contact me true my email address(francababybaby@yahoo.com),so that we can know each other and also send you my pictures for you to know more about myself,i will be waiting for your mail to my email,
thanks and remain blessed,
yours new friend
Francesca.
minicbaby 2013-2-24 01:07:31
Hello,
I am Minic! how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile today and i read it and took interest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID:(fminic26@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon,I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.
Lots of love
Minic.

(minic26 @ yahoo dot com)
lucinee 2012-9-26 01:05:39
my name is lucine gomez from sudan.i am 24 years old.i am new in this site and am looking for a trusted and reliable friend.please kindly write me on my email address for more information.[gomeslucinee@yahoo.com]
joybaby123 2012-4-19 16:42:20
Hello,
I just viewed your profile today at ( bbs.chinadaily.com.cn) and sincerely like it.I wish we can be friends. i,m miss Joy andrew. How are you? I will be happy if you tell me more about you.
so here is my e-mail
address ( joy.andrew1987@yahoo.com )
please try to send me an email so i
can give you my picture for you to know whom i am
Yours Miss Joy andrew.
( joy.andrew1987@yahoo.com
Recent visitors
Group

No groups yet

Close

Hottest topic

China watchers share your stories and win prizes
China Daily website welcomes foreigners from around the world to share their experiences and thoughts about China’s reform and opening-up. Join us to win amazing prizes!

Check »

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2018-8-14 14:57

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top