register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

GVTCC's space https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?3327400 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Statistics

16 number of visits

• Credits: 365
  • Friends: 2
  • Threads: 4
  • Blogs: 3
  • Albums: 13
  • Share: --

No albums yet

No records yet

• GenderConfidential
  • Birthday

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

International Museum Day 2019-05-18
It is a big day of cultural events. But when I wish to visit the museums with good exhibits, I find that first the traffic is too much and second some ...
(624) readings|(2) comments
Alumni Passed Away 2019-05-17
His name is Wei Shanwen and he is also known as Mi Wentian in the Chinese musical community. He is an Engineer and Vice Chief of Du'an County Highw ...
(536) readings|(0) comments
Mother's Day Celebrated with What 2019-05-12
Chinese people are now into Western imported holidays more than their traditional ones. Today happens to be Mother's Day, but it is also Nurse Day an ...
(505) readings|(0) comments
Two Buildings Gone Without Trace 2019-05-12
I had lessons on Monday, after that I had other business in another campus, then I was much surprised when I visited the campus again on Thursday ...
(545) readings|(0) comments
Labor Day holiday is a bad dream to most of common people 2019-05-03
They want to enjoy themselves, but they find thmesleves stuck on high-way road for longer hours than they can tolerate. They see more human heads t ...
(687) readings|(0) comments
A song writer in trouble 2019-04-13
His name is Wei Shanwen and he is also known as Mi Wentian in the Chinese musical community. He is an Engineer and Vice Chief of Du'an County Highw ...
(0) readings|(2) comments

View more

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

No messages yet

Recent visitors
Group

No groups yet

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2019-6-25 09:19

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top