register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

Zhou_Suzhou's space https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?2133089 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Statistics

27 number of visits

• Credits: 13
  • Friends: --
  • Threads: 2
  • Blogs: 10
  • Albums: --
  • Share: --
  • Reporter: Clubber Lang, do you have any prediction for the Greek debt crisis? Clubber Lang: My prediction? Reporter: Yes, your prediction. Clubber Lang: Pain! Reply
  • True Detective 2 tonight.  Looking forward to see what "shocking" thing they put in this episode.  Totally different feel from season 1 so far Reply
  • Sick and tired of the humidity in Suzhou.  Enough swamp air!  Just rain already! Reply
  • Love dragon boat festival! Zongzi, sleeping in, DB races.  Nice.  But is dragon boat festival a holiday that celebrates suicide? Reply
  • GenderConfidential
  • Birthday

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

Chinese Beers Ranked 2015-07-19
It's summer time - which means it's high time to drink some booze.  Since baijiu is the worst liquor in the world (ranking somewhere behind boil ...
(1053) readings|(0) comments
Homemade Popcorn 2015-07-01
Really, Zhou…popcorn?  Yes, really.  It simple, easy and everyone loves it.  You can’t watch bootleg Chinese DVDs without popcorn. & ...
(914) readings|(0) comments
Recipe: Burgers 2015-06-29
Ingredient Sourcing Problems : Australian or Korean Beef City Restrictions : Tier 1, 2 and 3 cities only.  Quality beef will be hard to co ...
(683) readings|(0) comments
Not 高富帅? I feel for you. 2015-06-28
It’s not easy for many of my male Chinese friends. They are not gao fu shuai (tall, rich, handsome). Great guys - funny, sweet, kind men who are univ ...
(1261) readings|(0) comments
A life without nature 2015-06-25
It is possible for mankind to live in a world without nature – forever disconnected from our roots in the wild.  I live in this world now and ...
(4190) readings|(0) comments
Death of a Titan: Remembering Sir Christopher Lee 2015-06-13
In a break from food blogging, we look at the amazing life of actor, ultimate badass and the definition of all things manly, Sir Christopher Lee. &nbs ...
(921) readings|(0) comments

View more

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

No messages yet

Recent visitors
Group

No groups yet

Close

Hottest topic

Belt and Road Initiative: We want your submissions!
This year marks the fifth anniversary of the Belt and Road Initiative. Proposed by Chinese President Xi Jinping in 2013, what has the initiative achieved so far? What changes has B&R brought to your country? What are your expectations for the initiative? China Daily website welcomes foreigners around the world to reflect on the initiative and offer valuable insights.

Check »

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2018-8-16 20:25

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top