register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

szleaves's space https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?1062353 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Statistics

322 number of visits

• Credits: 287
  • Friends: 6
  • Threads: 1
  • Blogs: 4
  • Albums: 12
  • Share: 6

No albums yet

• to all foreigner  poor man   in china ,you feeling! Reply
  • When picking up girls in a bar, he even asks to split the bill. Negative Score! F*** OFF! Reply
  • He also works as a partime in a mall, Ribbon-cutting, faking as a president of an European company in Zhumadian Area, and all he does is say a couple of Nihao. Reply
  • from Italy, a German automobile expert, and a doctor from Harvard. Reply
  • An unemployed US bum from San Diego sat on a freight ship to come to China to earn a living. His occupation is to be a fake expert on infomercials. Roles include being a French wine expert, a tailor Reply

No Feeds yet

If You Were a Stock, Would You Bet On Yourself? 2013-04-08
My husband, Eric, is an armchair entrepreneur. He has ideated, seeded, started, funded, built, grown, and sold dozens of companies — 10 times over ...
(2911) readings|(4) comments
miss you...... 2013-04-07
I just met you, But we shared each others life. You cared for me as no one does, I felt the love that I always wanted, I know you are the o ...
(2410) readings|(2) comments
A Limerick for me 2013-03-20
    A young lady called leaves      Said 'No' when her honey did call   Please go away   I want to stay    ...
(2456) readings|(2) comments
A Day Challenge 2013-03-20
You take up the challenge to write, then stay up all day and all night. To think of a verse can be a real curse. You want all the words to be ...
(2883) readings|(3) comments

View more

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

No messages yet

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2019-11-22 04:59

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top