Home / Forum / World affairs

Israel special forces to protect athletes

emanreus

Jul 27, 2024, 12:45

According to British news, Israel would dispatch armed Special forces to Paris to provide security for its athletes and Olympic officials.

Wow😲, so little thrust towards the French...

2 51
gork

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has called Israel the "most moral army in the world," but a high volume of deeply troubling wounds seen by American surgeons volunteering in Gaza is casting doubt on that claim.
- US Doctors Stunned By Number Of Gaza Children With Headshot Wounds

Doubt? There's a decades long history showing the exact opposite. The zionist Daily Telegraphic Nonsense, which never knowingly publishes anything which isn't palpably absurd, confirms: "The Israel Defence Forces are the most moral soldiers in the world".

"All of the disasters I've seen, combined – 40 mission trips, 30 years, Ground Zero, earthquakes, all of that combined – doesn't equal the level of carnage that I saw against civilians in just my first week in Gaza," Dr. Mark Perlmutter, an orthopedic surgeon and vice president of the International College of Surgeons, told CBS's Sunday Morning.

What most struck him was his observation that the overwhelming majority of the patients he and his team treated were children:

"I've never seen that before. I've seen more incinerated children than I've ever seen in my entire life, combined. I've seen more shredded children in just the first week … missing body parts, being crushed by buildings, the greatest majority, or bomb explosions, the next greatest majority."

Perlumutter, a Jew who grew up in New Jersey and who now lives in North Carolina, was also disturbed what what he attributed to precise rifle fire directed at children, some of whom were "shot twice."

"I have two children that I have photographs of that were shot so perfectly in the chest, I couldn't put my stethoscope over their heart more accurately, and directly on the side of the head, in the same child. No toddler gets shot twice by mistake by the 'world's best sniper.' And they're dead-center shots."

His description of the phenomenon was confirmed to CBS News by more than 20 other doctors who'd recently visited Gaza. An American doctor had such a problem grasping what he was seeing that he double-checked using CT scans, saying he "didn't believe that this many children could be admitted to a single hospital with gunshot wounds to the head."
. . .
"I thought these kids were in the wrong place at the wrong time, like sadly, some of the kids we treat in Chicago. But after the third or fourth time, I realized it was intentional; bullets were being put in these kids on purpose."

Poodleville bans alsations and rottweilers because they're deemed to be anti-social breeds. It also bans devil worship and according to self-hating Jew, Ron Unz, the jewish messiah is the anti-christ. But then christianity was always a movement protesting against the sick evil spouted by the talmud and the new testament is anti-judaic. Without being facecious, if Jews are this lacking in humanity, then they too, absolutely, should be discouraged from breeding. Furthermore, we have a long history of Jews being deported and/or exterminated, culminating in the holocaust, as well as the spanish, papal and portuguese inquisitions all trying to convert Jews to christianity. The planet can't allow this evil to continue, including thieving everyone's savings and turning them into debt-slaves with jew-confetti.

gork

Like the Eurovision Song Contest, the entire planet is protesting the genocide in Gaza. The illegitimate state of New Izrael isn't even in Europe and is illegitimate, having been created by the UN which has no such powers.