Home / Forum / Language learning

Foreigners care much more about time

SEARU

Feb 22, 2023, 11:19

It seems that foreign friends have stronger sense of time than Chinese since every English sentence concerns time. The different forms of verbs show you the time of the actions. When I do reading in English,I really feel that I am watching a martial art movie and my eyes are always fixed on the actors' action.  So in the class I remind the pupils to pay enough attention to verb words. It is important for your English learning.  Furthermore your composition in Chinese would also be improved if you have grasped this kind of writing style. You will be able to tell a story in a more interesting way! Do you believe me?

(To dear editors: 

The message above would have become a comment to my last thread if I could reach the button of ’submit‘ on the comment page. What is wrong with that  web-page.  I am afraid you also could not make any remark on this thread due to the technical problem.)

2 4967
SEARU

Ho, dear! I have found the bottom reason with the submit-button.  I had enlarged the webpage with the submitting key out of  my sight. That was why I could not send the remarks on my own post!  Now I turn the site of the web-page as big as normal. There is no trouble any longer.

What a joke it is!   A low-level mistake on computer management!  

SEARU

Now  l  can "submit"comment through cellphone.