Home / Forum / World affairs

China condemns "vile" US practice of hiring paid posters to discredit China

sunnylin01

Oct 16, 2021, 14:29

(Xinhua) -- A Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson on Friday slammed reported "vile" U.S. practice of hiring paid posters to spread rumors to discredit China.

Zimbabwe's media have revealed that the U.S. government, through such means as funding relevant agencies in hosting seminars, is paying private media journalists 1,000 U.S. dollars for every story they publish to discredit Chinese companies who invest in Zimbabwe.

In response, spokesperson Zhao Lijian said at a daily press briefing, "1,000 U.S. dollars could have been spent in funding a poor Zimbabwean student or helping Zimbabwe purchase 100 doses of COVID-19 vaccines. But the U.S. government chose to hire paid posters to spread rumors with the money, which is vile, as media outlets put it."

Zhao said that for some time, the United States has gone to great lengths, including paying for lies, to discredit China and hurt China-Africa relations.

"The reports fully show that African countries and the whole international community are clear-eyed about the United States' flagrant dissemination of disinformation, and revolt at the United States' despicable and unscrupulous fabrication of lies and smears," the spokesperson added.

Noting that China and Zimbabwe enjoy a long-standing friendship, Zhao said Chinese companies' investment in Zimbabwe has played a positive role in promoting the country's economic recovery and development and improving people's livelihoods. "Our practical cooperation has delivered tangible benefits to the two peoples," he said.

"What stands in clear contrast is that the United States has long been imposing illegal sanctions on Zimbabwe, and using funds to corrupt the media and fabricate negative reports on China at their behest," Zhao said, adding that such a comparison makes the situation all too clear.

"We urge the United States to stop shouting empty slogans and speaking falsehoods, and do more concrete things for African people, including those in Zimbabwe, so as to play a constructive role in Africa's economic recovery and development," Zhao said. Enditem

6 811
Newtown
gork post time: 2021-10-19 17:51

''$1,000 bribes to spread their propaganda, how disgusting!!!'' Easier done for free.

gork

$1,000 bribes to spread their propaganda, how disgusting!!!

They can't compete, which is why the Anglo and the Jew are such rabid bigots. Hapless clowns always resort to gangsterism, especially if the "first time the mail-boat was a day late" they LITERALLY started eating one another.

Poodle propaganda peddled "jap-crap" but Back to the Future II had Marty McFly correcting Dr. Emmet Brown on japanese quality; an admission of the smear on japanese products. They started both World Wars to impose jew-confetti on the planet at Genoa in 1922, then Bretton Woods in 1944.

The enclave had a thriving business district, known as Black Wall Street, and was one of the most affluent black neighborhoods in the US.
- Woman, 105, leads lawsuit seeking reparations for 1921 Tulsa massacre

One anecdotal story will illustrate my point. At a recent international math competition among high-school students, the US team beat the team from China for first place. But the “upset” win can be attributed to the fact that every member of the US team was ethnic Chinese, students whose parents had immigrated to the US from China.
- Biden’s China obsession could be the undoing of America

When the English are worse at English than the Chinese, you know you’re in trouble.
- SATs aren't damaging kids — low expectations are

To find the illegitimate state of New Izrae on the PISA list you just press "page down" until the screen stops scrolling.

And because they cheat, they're breeding themselves dumber and dumberer. Both the Great Satan and poodle admit their IQs are collapsing. The movie "Idiocracy" is already the reality and Poodleville now has a Mickey Mouse edukashun system derided as a "choose your own grades" system.

"Will my Oxbridge education mean I always feel like a failure?"

"Judge Rules Harvard Can Keep Discriminating Against Asians Using 'Race-Conscious Admissions'"

They had the Chinese Exclusion Act because they can't compete (and which was also applied to Japanese and Koreans). They had head-taxes on Chinese (which were also imposed in the gangster-run, thieved prison-states of Auztralia and Kanada).

GhostBuster

If US wants to be the real friend of the world, then it must stop spending the millions on this type of harmful activities. Instead, it should spend those funds to eradicate poverty in the world.

GhostBuster

From the sixties in the 20th century, US spent millions upon millions to others with sole purpose to read and disseminate information that was harmful to USSR till that led to dissolution of USSR.

After the USSR disintegrated, US spent more to write and spread harmful information about China. Taiwan willingly accepted bulk of that funds with unsuccessful attempts.

Worse is that present day, many Chinese who migrated and naturalized overseas are standing with US to incriminate China. Most of them return to China to prosper but ill speak and harm China through very debase act.

Wonder what is the medicine that is so effective in making Chinese harming Chinese!

gork

"the first time the mail-boat was a day late" they LITERALLY started eating one another. Upturning the apple-cart of a competitor is gangsterism 101.

They're skank.

emanreus

Apparently, uncle Sam's behaviour towards the Middle kingdom is way out of sync...

Personally, I love the N/American continent and folks as I remember them some 50 years ago...

However ☺️, today I wouldn't revisit with ticket and accommodation fully paid by them...

A Leadership suchlike, I'd you rather stay home and spend my cash within Chinese folks...

It's time for our youngsters to be aware what's cooking over there...