Author: btfx

"Cultural Revolution" graduation photos   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-6-23 16:39:44 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-6-23 16:26
I don't need to explain more to you about CR
people who have brains can see that it's about the nu ...

No they can not, I have never heard the CR being linked to nukes and I have never found anyone else that made that link.

Please explain how sacrificing the lives of many, closing universities, punishing intellectuals and destroying relics aided a neuclear programme

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-23 16:44:27 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-6-23 16:33
You're the id!ot.

According to wikipedia, it says this "The American government under John F Kenn ...

Clearly, the Chinese were wary of this threat and came up with a deception to divert their attentions away from their nuke programme.

Nice deception!  Murdering millions of your own citizens just so mousey tongue could get his name in the history books along side Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, and the rest of the murderers.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-6-23 16:44:29 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-6-23 16:33
You're the id!ot.

According to wikipedia, it says this "The American government under John F Kenn ...

What are you on!!!!!!

Let us pretend to be wrecking our education system, pretend we are inprison accademics pretend to destroy the heritage of China, pretend to move millions of people to do productive farms and the dumb Americans will think we are not interested in nukes, if this is what you believe then you should see aa doctor very soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-23 16:45:55 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2014-6-23 16:44
Clearly, the Chinese were wary of this threat and came up with a deception to divert their attenti ...

No the babe thinks they only pretended to do this, how the world was supposed to see this pretence at the time is is beyond me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-23 16:49:46 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2014-6-23 16:44
Clearly, the Chinese were wary of this threat and came up with a deception to divert their attenti ...

Millions killed ???
BBC says much lower figures.
Where's your source of info ?
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-23 16:55:48 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-6-23 16:45
No the babe thinks they only pretended to do this, how the world was supposed to see this pretence ...

At least BBC could see that it wasn't millions that had perished during CR
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-23 16:59:07 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-6-23 16:49
Millions killed ???
BBC says much lower figures.
Where's your source of info ?

I never watch BBC.  It is not available in CHina.  Obviously you must watch it so you are not in China.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.