Views: 4694|Replies: 3

"Is Laowai a nice nickname"_Shoud Chinese add anEnglish Name or Pingyin in Their [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-26 09:32:38 |Display all floors
a stereotype or need a change>>>>

by the way. are you a laotou or a laowai.

They are all not married,or you can say most foreinor here was married,but not married right now,<while he or she desice to file a dicvorce with his or her spause. marriage is just a word or pieice of paper,then appear in Shanghai,so shanghai girl are freedom but dangerous when disobey some rule of virture in CHINA>
or a widow or widower.

i won't talk to you any longer,because i care,in a western view,being a gay is possible..BY THE  WAY,  GUILOU is often used in conton,amongst the forin friend of white colors or travelling crazy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-30 05:17:52 |Display all floors

Laowai

I prefer gueilou, more funny and honest for I'm a pure gueilow. Why to hide behind laowai?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-30 09:57:28 |Display all floors

I almost give up everyhing a Chinese man should do here.Guilao said in Guangzhou

You want study English well ,Please Separate English from Chinese and  Trying to be a Banana staying more chance with English or European,rather than with Chinese students,if they are studying abroad.

The great author "Lu Xun"鲁迅 said "absorb the distillate, get rid of the draff " that the right way to treat others culture. I don't like Japanese just like most of chinese, but we should learn some spirit from them for sure

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-28 10:00:01 |Display all floors

Why super star can choose and Change their Names easliy,so do Writer.English n

Haha, i m sure that  President Jiang or hu, they are the most famous people in China who dare not have a English name.
haha..

But  who  is   Sun  Yat  Sen, this man of full story need dicovering

hehe...  Could i have a English legally registered as a Chinese citizen.

Do you think now days it is easy for Chinese to immigrate to foreign coutry after have a   grduate degree there.

How many score they should get to apply for an immigrant, and transported into other natinality

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.