Whether it’s the scenery, history, nightlife, street food or festivals, each Chinese city has unique characteristics that make it unforgettable.
Now, China Daily Website is giving you the chance to show us your city and explain what you like best about it. With you help, your special city could hit the headlines!
Record your favorite city’s people, places and scenes with original photos or short video or stories and send them to us. There are no wrong answers: just try to capture the essence of the city you love.
The best posts will be highlighted on the front page of China Daily Website.
We do have a few guidelines:
1. Please send at least eight photos; each photo should be no less than 1M with JPG format.
2. Keep your story under 500 words.
3. Extra points are given for undiscovered, extra-special places that the world might not yet know. No advertising allowed!
Ways to participate:
1. Post your story on China Daily blog site. http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/
2. Post your story on China Daily BBS. http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php
Send your post to the email address, email@example.com
The latest cities hit headlines:
Five reasons for loving Chengdu
Xitang, most romantic town
Harbin: oriental Moscow
Guangzhou: ancient, modern and awesome