Author: voice_cd

Make your city hit the headlines!   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-7-31 22:22:52 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-7-30 22:30
Wow! I thinking you know China better than all the rest of foreigners here on Chinadialy.

Thank you! Some only pretend to know China and some just come here to talk bad about China.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-1 09:45:37 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-7-31 22:22
Thank you! Some only pretend to know China and some just come here to talk bad about China.

Robbie you MUST follow the directions when you reply to posts.
Your current city is San Jose, California - NOT Guilin, China.
That is where your wife was from, and she left to be with you there.
Do you know the way to San Jose ...
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-1 10:43:42 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-7-31 17:45
Robbie you MUST follow the directions when you reply to posts.
Your current city is San Jose, Cali ...

Take it up with voice_cd.
I was approved within minutes of applying to post in this thread and offered assistance.
If I'm going to retire with my wife to her hometown.. it qualifies as my favorite city.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-1 12:54:46 |Display all floors
When you retire there - only then can you claim yourself as being a resident (with registration).
Until then you are NOT LIVING IN CHINA and can only claim San Jose as that is your official residence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-2 08:49:14 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-7-31 20:54
When you retire there - only then can you claim yourself as being a resident (with registration).
Un ...

Why single me out? There are many on this forum who claim to live in China but in reality, have never been there. I am honest about where I live.
If you have a problem, take it up with voice_cd.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-2 14:25:47 |Display all floors
I live in China, have visited many cities from Harbin to Sanya and from Chengdu to Shanghai but have never been to Guilin, so what's so good about it? Does Voice know you don't live here?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-4 07:45:36 |Display all floors
Oh.. I could say I live in China too. What proof do you have?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.