Views: 22528|Replies: 86

Beautiful young woman chooses to be a nun   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-12 09:47:37 |Display all floors
A beautiful young woman who graduated from Qingdao University began to practice Buddhism in 2009 and took tonsure in October 2012. With her new name being Cai Zhen Wang Mu, she is now living an ascetic but full life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-12 09:59:06 |Display all floors

The woman's photo before she took tonsure. Many netizens begin to pay attention to her microblog and guess what experiences prompt her to make this decision.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-12 10:08:23 |Display all floors
In my eyes she is not ugly, nor beautiful. non the less she is human and I am not making fun of her
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-12 10:13:27 |Display all floors

Cai Zhen Wang Mu's maternal grandma believes in Buddhism. She often went to temples to pray with her maternal grandma when she was little but did not have many feelings towards Buddhism. However, she thinks that it is a start of "Yuanfen", a kind of relationship between Buddhism and her. In April 2009 when she was a sophomore, she began to have interests in Buddhism, searching for books and forums which are about Buddhism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-12 10:22:40 |Display all floors

Many people admire her courage, but she says that it is natural to make this decision. She says that when people study Buddhist doctrine, they will find that Buddhist doctrine portraits a host of truths and admire the wisdom of Buddhism. At that point, it will be only natural for them to make a decision like this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-12 10:27:04 |Display all floors

Cai Zhen Wang Mu's graduation photo. She says that since she became a nun, she has changed a lot, thanks to her mentor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-12 10:31:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.