Author: Rearwindow

Interesting differences between China and your mother country [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-18 11:31:33 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-6-17 19:12
Typical cop out as you can not answer, rabbits can also bre found in the city, the countryside and ...

yet the rabbits are viewed as pests in Australia causing causing millions of dollars of losses to crops
that's why virus been introduced to kill rabbits in Australia to limiit its numbers
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-18 11:34:09 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-6-17 19:13
Foolish soul, you have run out of sensible answers so say your time is precious, if it were so we  ...

ha, you're the one asking foolish questions unrelated to topic under discussion
if you want answers, ask sensible questions related to topic  under discussion, stupid.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-6-18 13:29:16 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-6-18 11:31
yet the rabbits are viewed as pests in Australia causing causing millions of dollars of losses to  ...

The problem was that rabbits were not a native species to Oz and had no natural predetors there ( no foxes in Oz ) so they flourished, you fail to answer the question if rabbits are wild animals or not

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-6-18 13:29:48 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-6-18 11:34
ha, you're the one asking foolish questions unrelated to topic under discussion
if you want answer ...

Scoll back, read all my sensible questions and then provide answers, simpl as that

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-18 13:32:39 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-6-18 13:29
The problem was that rabbits were not a native species to Oz and had no natural predetors there (  ...

But still they are viewed as pests and killed by the authorities there, stupid
I don't need to answer your foolish questions that are unrelated to topic under discussion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-18 13:34:14 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-6-18 13:29
Scoll back, read all my sensible questions and then provide answers, simpl as that

scoll back and can see all are stupid questions
I don't have to answer to all your stupid questions unrelated to topic under discussion, stupid

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-18 13:42:24 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-6-18 13:32
But still they are viewed as pests and killed by the authorities there, stupid
I don't need to ans ...

No, you are the stupid one as you can not differentiate between pest and wild, they can belong to the same species.

Rabbits are not a great pest in the UK but they life wild both in the countryside and in cities, just the same as those wild ravens that irritate you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.