Author: Rearwindow

Interesting differences between China and your mother country [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-6-17 15:38:09 |Display all floors
SimaYi Post time: 2014-6-17 14:26
naive

Are you? I am shocked to hear you admit it.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-6-17 15:42:14 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-6-17 14:37
"Urban red foxes are most common in residential suburbs consisting of privately owned, low-density ...

You do not understand do you. There are foxes around the Alexandra Palace, there are foxes in Earls Court, I have seen then myself, those areas are NOT suburbs, they are very central London.

The reason why they are there is there are places for them to live and a plentiful supply of food in dustbins.

Also I suggest you look up the words Urban and Rural before you comment afresh

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-17 15:42:33 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-6-17 14:40
but tigers are not found in urban areas where ravens are found & even thrive.

Is a rabbit a wild animal?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-17 15:49:11 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-6-17 15:42
You do not understand do you. There are foxes around the Alexandra Palace, there are foxes in Earl ...

You yourself quoted it from wiki -""Urban red foxes are most common in residential suburbs consisting of privately owned, low-density housing, but are rare in areas where industry, commerce or council-rented houses predominate.[57]"

And you could be lying about seeing foxes in central london.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-17 16:40:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by futsanglung at 2014-6-17 16:42
correction Post time: 2014-6-17 15:49
You yourself quoted it from wiki -""Urban red foxes are most common in residential suburbs consist ...

Point one, how much do you know about the UK? You do not seem to understand the layout of UK cities.

Have you looked up the meaning of urban and rural? I guess not.

Try an internet search for foxes in London or look at the following sitesFox lived in the Shard skyscraper at London BridgeRomeo has now been released on the streets of Bermondsey

[size=1.077em]A fox has been discovered living at the top of the UK's tallest skyscraper.

[size=1.077em]The animal, named Romeo by staff, is thought to have entered the 288m (945ft) Shard building at London Bridge through the central stairwell.

[size=1.077em]It survived by eating scraps of food left by builders working on the incomplete structure.

[size=1.077em]The fox was captured and taken to Riverside Animal Centre in Wallington where it was fed and given a check-up.

[size=1.077em]Ted Burden, the centre's founder, said: "We explained to him that if foxes were meant to be 72 storeys off the ground, they would have evolved wings.

[size=1.077em]"We think he got the message and, as we released him back on to the streets of Bermondsey shortly after midnight on Sunday, he glanced at the Shard and then trotted off in the other direction."

The fox was found on the 72nd floor of the 80-storey building
[size=1.231em]'Resourceful little chap'

[size=1.077em]Barrie Hargrove, cabinet member for transport, environment and recycling at Southwark Council, said: "Romeo has certainly been on a bit of a jaunt and proved rather elusive.

[size=1.077em]"But I'm glad our pest control officers were able to help out.

[size=1.077em]"He's obviously a resourceful little chap, but I'm sure he's glad the adventure is over and hopefully he'll steer well clear of skyscrapers in the future."

[size=1.077em]The Shard overtook Canary Wharf as the UK's highest tower block last year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-17 16:46:07 |Display all floors
My post has gone to be verified as they do not like the links

Try a search for the following

Fox lived at the Shard skyscaper at London Bridge

or look at bing dot com images and put in London Foxes

or look at National Geographic 10,000 foxes in London

After that you can appologise for calling me a liar

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-17 17:09:26 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-6-17 16:40
Point one, how much do you know about the UK? You do not seem to understand the layout of UK cities ...

hahahahahhahahahah

didn't you quote wiki that tells you that "but are rare in areas where industry, commerce or council-rented houses predominate" quote ?

what your point about rural & urban areas ? of course I do know the meaning of urban, sub-urban & rural areas, but it's you who seem to be confused about all these.
One fox happened to wonder into the city is still a rare occasion just as wiki trying to tell us !
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.