Post time 2014-6-8 19:32:52 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-8 19:34:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-8 21:13:11 |Display all floors
ColinSpeakman Post time: 2014-6-8 07:00
The BBS has an amazing and sometimes irreversible ability to go quickly off topic. Fun though!  ba ...

You are right Colin... it does surely spiral out of focus to bikes or some ego trouble too fast..back to the unis... I am just afraid, in the end it will be the students that will have to defend their degrees and the teachers need to prepare them better... you cannot just splash grades like that, back in my home country, 70 was the best student's grade, fifty was  a lucky pass... 60 was average...and i came from scoring 60s back home to 90s here, it all felt like a sham...and you have people who cannot speak English and yet score 90 in political theory which is difficult in terminology even to the native speaker...it is scary
'Think for your damn selves' - Confucius

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-8 21:13:26 |Display all floors
I am just afraid, in the end it will be the students that will have to defend their degrees and the teachers need to prepare them better... you cannot just splash grades like that, back in my home country, 70 was the best student's grade, fifty was  a lucky pass... 60 was average...and i came from scoring 60s back home to 90s here, it all felt like a sham...and you have people who cannot speak English and yet score 90 in political theory which is difficult in terminology even to the native speaker...it is scary
'Think for your damn selves' - Confucius

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-8 21:28:51 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-6-7 21:35
Chinese  universities have the best degrees money can buy.

So many rich persons spend a lot of money to buy degrees:gold-plating.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-8 21:50:45 |Display all floors
if having the chance to expriense the good univercity is cool

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.