Author: minicat

what is love? have you ever been in love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-30 20:42:06 |Display all floors

you can`t find it you can only meet it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-31 13:12:44 |Display all floors

If the person who you think you love deeply cheated you,how is your feeling?

Will your heart bleed? will you feel pain? will you be sad? or It doesn't matter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-31 13:45:54 |Display all floors

i think~~~~~~~~~~~

if they really love eachother,use heart to feel and love.no diffcult no real love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-31 14:04:48 |Display all floors

.....about love ....from THE PROPHET by Kahil Gibran

When love beckons you,follow him,
Though his ways are hard and steep.

And when his wings enfold you yield to him,
Though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you.

And when he speaks to you believe in him,
Though his voice may shatter your dreams as the north wind lays waste the garden.

For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you.Even as he is for your growth so is he for your pruning.

Even as he ascends to your height and caresses your tenderest branches that quiver in the sun,

So shall he descend to your roots and shake them in their clinging to the earth

But if in your fear you would seek only loves peace and loves pleasure, Then it is better for you that you cover your nakedness and pass out of loves threshing floor,.

Into the seasonless world where you shall laugh, but not all your laughter, and weep, but not all your tears.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-1 08:33:44 |Display all floors

re:

When you have your first crush, it's like everything is going to perfect if you can be with that person. Then you fail in your quest and everything seems to turn to dust.

Once you mature, you learn that love is not just lust, but much more. People that love should complement each other, although it may be hard.

I'm currently in a phase where my beloved girlfriend is 10,000km from where I am right now. What do I do? I basically study every day, so that it will pay off some day. There's hope in love, not just pain. Pain from love can be healed, pain in love can be endured. The will is what matters, if you don't have the will, there's no point in continuing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-1 10:59:42 |Display all floors

love

I think love stand for sorrow, no matter you love or loved.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-1 13:46:23 |Display all floors

love is nothing

I don't think love is very romantic,magic.

In fact, it is normal.We should be normal to consider it in mind.

And now,many people don't pay  more attention to it seriously.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.