Author: minicat

what is love? have you ever been in love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-1 15:13:20 |Display all floors

My Interpretation Of Love

This very strange because a few minutes ago I was just talking to a friend of mine about the meaning of love. My interpretation of love actually comes from my grandfather. I have been really lucky to spend time with him in my 28 years on earth.

My grandparents have been married for more than 50 years and I have heard almost every complaint my grandfather has said against her. She does not save money, she is so annoying, she does not take care of herself. He has told me that sometimes he has wanted to get up and leave her forever, but he says whenever he looks in her eyes he can only remember the good things about her. He says life would not be worth living if she was not around. I see how much he cares about her and loves her deeply.

That is what I think of love. No matter how many faults he or she may have you should accept them and love him or her more for their good qualities. I hope I can find someone like that whether it be in China or somewhere else in the world. I want to have the same feeling as my grandfather.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-1 15:59:46 |Display all floors

love comment from bible

love is patient,love is kind.love is not envious or boastful or rude.It does not insist on it own way.It is not irrigate or arrogant.It does not rejoice in wrong-doing and rejoices in the truth.It bears all things,hopes all things and blieve all things. love never ends.
200406011559460d64.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-2 00:18:21 |Display all floors

re

It's funny that you can be so poetic about it. Enjoy life to the last drop, love's just a part of it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-2 09:50:30 |Display all floors

love is love

i don't know what is love!

i can only tell something my teacher have told me:

when he is a bachalar, he always spent his time in playing other thing, such as picking up shells in the beach. when he fell in love with his girl friend, he scared everything which is bad in the socity to happen to his gril friend, he always put her in his mind.

i agree with him, i think love is : to put your lover in your mind!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-2 10:54:14 |Display all floors

love is friendship on fire-----Gay and lesiban

say something later.

do you think spend too much marginal time here to say and imagine love.

love is venture,and honor if you are still attractive to one,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-2 13:38:38 |Display all floors

who knows!

It can be fantastic, also it can be poisonous, depending on what kind of people you are. Anyway, be careful! And good luck to all the people in love!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-2 16:11:27 |Display all floors

love is power!

I think love is power, so we will hard work for love!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.