McDonald's murder in China sparks outrage   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-3 02:37:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 03:49:14 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-6-2 13:37
En un mundo perfecto .. si , ahora no veo nada

muy bien  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-6-3 03:57:02 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-6-2 00:04
It is disgusting that no one came to her aid.

How can you make that judgement without the full facts.

That's a Kbay type of comment

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-6-3 04:58:36 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-6-3 01:32
Again dodgy logic from you, if the other man has no gun why do I need a gun to tackle him? I have  ...

you might have learned how to handle weapons in the British army, but that does not mean a thing in this context. I suppose they also taught you not to think critically or have a conscience ... I suppose it is one of the requirements of being a soldier of an imperial power. I have seen damage that a gun or knife does. Most of the world knows this.
Nothing you say changes the logic that goodies armed with guns are better than unarmed ones, when facing armed baddies. It helps to protect and save lives of innocents or the weaker ones.
It is only by systematic training (brainwashing) and biased media over a long period of time that one can take a thinking, logical human and turn them into someone with your outlook. The founding fathers of the USA were not stupid, they were people who had themselves carried arms and fought for freedom from the British. They however were not brainwashed and could still think for themselves, and even think some worthwhile thoughts that were ethical and fair and actually make them into laws.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-6-3 05:11:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-6-2 22:59
You have nil knowledge of China.

The parents of any Chinese would advise their children not to  ...

you have nil knowledge of the world and nil idea of 'principles'...

your comment has nothing of value, particularly in the context of the question posed. It is sick. Just taking any opportunity to take a swipe at China is your addiction it appears. Unfortunately that is what that has earned you your status on this forum.
You are an excellent shot, when it comes to shooting yourself in the foot.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 10:45:35 |Display all floors
It should be noted that Zhang's teenage son was also on the crime scene. And he claimed to take all the blame in an effort to save his father and sisters among others. That is more scarry: a father so "faithful" to Quannengsheng ("the Almight God"), and a minor so "faithful" to both his father and Quannengsheng.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 11:47:18 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-6-2 07:26
What aid you can offer if you are barehanded in front of a group of six with steal bars that are b ...

you jump the f-in, no matter what they have. Don't be a punk and stand there watching this go down. No wonder Chinese people are so me first minded. Care for one and another and it will spread
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.