Views: 2196|Replies: 6

China "Threatens" to "Take Back" Its Own Islands!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-1 07:21:59 |Display all floors
Finally, after two hundred years of suffering invasion, genocide by opium, guns and bayonets, with more than a hundred million killed by other powers, China is "threatening" to "take back" its own islands, like Dioayudao, Xisha and Nansha islands.

This revival of Chinese sovereignty over its own territories is indeed shocking . . . almost like the resurrection of a mummy.

Except, China never died, but merely recovered from its Near-Death-Experience under British Opium Genocide and Japanese Military Genocide, and the deadly embargo of the Cold War that caused its Great Leap Forward to turn into mass starvation, killing some 30 million innocent men, women and children, simply because China could not import any food or agricultural equipment to grow food with.

To see the Near-Dead "threaten" to "take over" its own bed, chair, table and living room, is indeed a frightening sight.

The fear is real, even if the threat is not.  Just because China's haters are afraid, does not necessarily mean that China is threatening them.  China is simply being itself, which is a statement unacceptable to some.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-1 07:29:05 |Display all floors
China does NOT have the spirit or balls to do anything.
Having the power and abusing it has long-term implications that will only negate the progress gained.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-1 07:36:28 |Display all floors
The Chinese people, including their government leaders, but especially the latter, are famous the world over for their COWARDICE, which is why the word "YELLOW" in English also connotes "cowardice".  You cannot change it.  It is in the culture or in the genes.

For example, the PLA blames even a tiny country such as Vietnam or the Philippines for trying to encircle it, instead of blaming itself for being unable to defend its islands and borders so firmly that nobody would dare to even think of taking them over.

Lu Xun wrote the chronicles of Ah Q to portray the true Chinese character to his fellow Chinese.  Mean and denigrating towards the weak, Ah Q is defiant towards the strong in his own imagination, by winning "triumphs of virtue", while losing everything else.  You can pick up this trait in current commentaries on world events, where nationalistic writers resort to sarcasm of their invaders, when they should have better spent their sarcasm on themselves and their government, to effect a real change in their ability to defend their land, sea and air.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-1 08:24:02 |Display all floors
China is in transition.
Being one of the big boys has its pitfalls and responsibilities.
It is not an easy path to travel or pill to swallow.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-1 22:46:59 |Display all floors
LOOK how the war criminal worshippers of the Japanese government, and their western neonazi apologists, try their best to portray a COWARDLY China as a THREAT to their lives, territory and property, after having mass murdered some 35 million innocent Chinese men, women and children in the Japanese invasion of China from 1937 to 1945, not counting the 100 million victims of the Opium Trade imposed on China by their self-styled "most civilized Britain" and its lackeys in Australia and Canada, nor the 30 million men, women and children who died of starvation when their initial baby steps at industrialization during the Great Leap Forward failed due to inexperience, rather than any intent to harm them by their leaders at that time, due to a strangulating trade embargo that denied them the right to import food and agricultural equipment to grow food with.

It is not easy to be a big boy in the neightborhood, and it should never be China's aim to be like its haters.

But, when will China produce a David when faced with attacks and invasions by these Philistines???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-1 23:31:55 |Display all floors
Please China, don't steal.  My mom taught me that stealing is wrong.  And I am a better person because of it.  Please China, don't steal islands that don't belong to you.  And you too will be a better people for being honest.  It makes you feel really good inside to be fair.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-2 16:28:18 |Display all floors
IsrealGoldstein Post time: 2014-6-1 23:31
Please China, don't steal.  My mom taught me that stealing is wrong.  And I am a better person becau ...

How can you steal your own island, Diaoyudao?  Need the expert advice of this thief to tell us how.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.