Views: 7691|Replies: 18

meditation? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-29 10:28:25 |Display all floors
what is meditation?
have you tried and failed? Cannot do it properly? felt no benefit? cannot sustain the practise?

Here is a tip

many many ways to do meditation.

you don't need to follow prescribed ways...............you can do it your own way as long as it works for you.

One word of advice will help you a long way in your meditation...............

meditation is paying attention. Set aside 10 minutes to pay attention. Really really pay attention. Stay focused. Mindful meditation. ...........you can play some soothing music and really really pay attention to the music for 10 minutes.

Just doing that simple execrcise, the benefits are enormoous.

Others do taichi, chi kung, sitting meditaion, walking meditation.....but what ever you take..........................just pay absolute attention. Purposeful attention. Really really pay attention. Mindfu attention. If you lost the thought, bring it back.

Questions?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-29 15:21:50 |Display all floors
the last 10 - 20 years have seen enormous increase in the knowledge of the mind / brain.

with MRI and Pet scans and psychology experiments, neuro science, we now know how and why meditations can bring benefits in every area of life including increased happiness, attention , studying, sleep, pain control,  even disease healing and increased anti bodies to fight germs.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-29 15:28:20 |Display all floors
why do you always talk to yourself ?
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-29 15:52:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-5-29 15:52
correction Post time: 2014-5-29 15:28
why do you always talk to yourself ?

I dont normally wack babies.

for you, I will use the rod.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-29 15:54:37 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-5-29 15:52
I dont normally wack babies.

wack ??
or whack ?
no wonder nobody responds to all your threads
but still you're talking & talking...... to yourself !
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-29 16:47:26 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-5-29 15:54
wack ??
or whack ?
no wonder nobody responds to all your threads

You need meditation......and canning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-30 08:49:25 |Display all floors
A pity isn't it?

A China that has lost the virtues of meditation........it is a real pity.

It is even more pitiful when the whole world sings the virtues of Tibetan meditation and China go around demolishing the Lama.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.