Views: 12660|Replies: 34

Forum trends: Why do Western women seldom marry Chinese men?[5]- Chinadaily.com.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-23 08:42:02 |Display all floors
5. Chinese men cannot speak English well.

Many foreign men come to China and quickly learn the pickup lines – and most Chinese girls speak better English – perfect match. Chinese men are more Sino-centric linguistically which eliminates them.

Top 10 complaints of Chinese girlfriends
No house, no marriage?
How to live peacefully with a Chinese wife

The original piece:http:// ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-23 08:42:03 |Display all floors
how bare u are to list this

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-23 08:57:20 |Display all floors
I can not agree that. The men around me are very opened...They want to talk, tour and chat with the foreign girls...Of couruse, including me..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-23 09:19:43 |Display all floors
erimac Post time: 2014-5-23 08:42
how bare u are to list this

What's wrong with it?  It's only one person's thoughts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-23 11:02:14 |Display all floors
Yeah! When Westerners want and love you, they could promise and give you even the Moon. When they hate and tire of you, they dump you like...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-23 11:28:10 |Display all floors
Many Chinese ladies disappointed after they experienced it.

They often think that a man pushes chairs for you to sit on in restaurants, holds/ carries your handbags or shopping bags, open car doors for you, hug/ hold you tight in public places and etc-etc...  

After a few night-longs, they ignore and dump like...

True loves cannot be determined by those remarkable gestures. It must be shown in the inner or bottom of your hearts!!!

Never regret and disappoint when you prepare to accept the risks. Bear in mind, "when cows are not willing to drink water; it is not easy to force the cows to drink..."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-23 12:27:40 |Display all floors
I think foreigner women 's lift style and their value standard are not favorable by chinese parents .this also affect chinese men ' choice .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.