Author: voice_cd

What in China gave you positive energy?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-18 17:28:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
[THIS IS A SHARED ACCOUNT] Our success symbolizes loyalty to our country. Dedication, hard work, routine builds character. In a world full of snakes, ...

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-6-18 19:32:25 |Display all floors
ll利 Post time: 2014-6-18 17:28
My positive energy comes from the risks I take, but I do believe risks must be taken, because the bi ...

Truth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-19 09:09:39 |Display all floors
For me, I think my positive energy is given from my family, especially my daughter and my wife.
I want to improve my family's life quality, and buy a house or build it. For now, I don't have my own house. And I'm thirty years old, I'm not younger anymore. So, that inspires and motivates me to work hard.
My confidence and optimism are intrinsic, because I rarely compare with others. And I think everything is possible if you work hard.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-10-13 14:08:21 |Display all floors
I have really cool in-laws, they are wonderful and very positive

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-15 14:59:23 |Display all floors
xiny.wu Post time: 2014-6-13 08:41
Positive energy come from the people around us,for example,after work,we can have a nice meal with o ...

Yes,I think so too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-27 16:00:12 |Display all floors
The positive energy I have felt in China came from the people I met through language exchange tutoring.

The people I have met are hardworking and eager to achieve their goals and to encourage me to continue on my struggle to learn Chinese.  They are so full of positive energy that it is impossible to not be encouraged by their good will and enthusiasm.  
Attitude : Life is 10 percent what happens to you,  and 90 percent how you react to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-6 09:23:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by noteatapples at 2015-2-6 09:24

I think the positive energy is in our surroundings.  I can feel the positive energy from my cute son. He is one year old only. He began to learn to walk one month ago. Althouth he often falls down, he doesn't cry. He stands up by himself, and continues to walk. So that inpires me to work hard and try to earn more money to improve the life quality of my family.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.