Views: 7793|Replies: 10

[Dating advice] Changchun Dating Scene [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-20 12:58:20 |Display all floors
Ok, I think I have been going about this the wrong way.

I joined a online "dating" site called ChinaLoveCupid (yes dumb name). Unfortuately, I tend to meet women only interested in sex and fun. While I am not adverse against that, it isn;t the "end game" I am looking for. I live in Changchun, so I am not sure what options I have available. I do work with local Chinese who can speak English, but I would rather not date within the my work space. I know I would be discreet, and not sure she will.

Anyway, I could use some advice on maybe finding someone who is more serious. Please don't respond with relax let it happen type responses.... because I am relax. haha

A secondary problem is a lot of women near my age have been screwed over once by an expat who loved them and left them. I am also looking for someone looking to "escape" China. So far is my favorite who told me she loved me after 4 days and she barely spoke any English. Also, I am not against dating anyone from any background.

Thanks

Pike

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-20 22:26:32 |Display all floors
I don't follow. so you want to have a serious relationship or just a fling?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-21 07:59:23 |Display all floors
Serious- in Changchun flings are easy. Too easy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-21 11:33:24 |Display all floors
Here's an idea.... relax and let it happen. sound good??

Sorry just had too. I am not one you would want relationship advice from. I know you weren't asking me.
Any how good luck on find your other half to "escape" with. Haver a good day
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-21 14:32:39 |Display all floors
Cdogg Post time: 2014-5-21 11:33
Here's an idea.... relax and let it happen. sound good??

Sorry just had too. I am not one you would ...

No, not at all, an informed and/ or useful post is hard to come by on this forum

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-2 14:26:55 |Display all floors
maybe students' hearts are purer.or what you need is just making friends with girls seriously,they can feel that right?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-1-2 14:52:01 |Display all floors
This will be interesting to follow  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.