Views: 7878|Replies: 18

Should a single man be criticized for prostitution?   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2014-5-19 16:57:33 |Display all floors
Another celebrity has fallen for prostitution, which is illegal in China.

Huang Haibo, a renowned Chinese actor, has been detained after being caught having sex with a prostitute.
The 39-year-old actor had been often referred to as "China's son-in-law," for portraying humble and lovable characters in hit television shows such as "Let's get married!" and "A beautiful daughter-in-law."

Seems that his "perfect image" is at stake. Lots of people are pointing fingers on him. But I think he doesn't deserve to be criticized or judged for his behavior. Why?

He's still single! He knew what he was doing, and the call girl knew it too. That was just a fair deal. Both of them were happy until the police kicked in. They didn't do any harm to anyone.

Huang didn't sleep with anyone's wife or any green actresses. He generously paid for the service he enjoyed. To me, he's done a great job in pulling up national GDP and helping build a harmonious society.

Do you agree?
Single choice vote, There are a total of 12 people participating in the poll
0.00% (0)
58.33% (7)
41.67% (5)
Your current user group has no poll permission
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-19 17:00:44 |Display all floors
7845c4329ccc14e29dc163.JPG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-19 17:01:26 |Display all floors
24101efed2e23ba943a0da61d7bc70e2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-5-19 17:59:20 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2014-5-19 17:01

Well if he's single, sure he can do what he likes

However the question remains how do you know if the girl has been forced in to prostitution or not by others.

Then it's a different ball game

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-20 17:13:02 |Display all floors
I think not need to complain more about "Huanghaibo"...He just did the wrongdoing that every man will do...right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-20 17:14:04 |Display all floors
I asked my younger brother why he uses the services of these 'ladies of the night' instead of having a relationship with someone he can love. He replied that he didn't pay for sex, the women enjoy the sex too. He gives them money to go away in the morning. They shouldn't phone him to ask when he will come home; they won't ask him where he was until so late last night, he won't have to remember their birthday or any anniversaries; he can enjoy sex any time he wants to and it's convenient for the women; the women never have a headache or give any excuses not to have sex; the women will do everything they can to ensure they all have pleasure; there isn't a family of angry brothers to be dealt with; there isn't a hopeful mother-in-law waiting around the corner; there won't be a child depending on him for the next twenty years or more. In short, he has what he wants while the women also have what they want. Nobody is harmed and everyone has a lot of fun.

I think he may have something there.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-20 18:17:06 |Display all floors
From the foreigners' view,he is OK,but he was did the wrongdoing due to prostitution is illegal and immoral in China.People have different opinions result from they have different concept about it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.