Author: DSseeing

What India can learn from China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-27 10:39:12 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-5-27 05:43
this is not personal, about you or about me. I am writing what i think of your comment. There are  ...

That's your modus  operandi. You will say I'm just being a fawning guy when I extol India and its economic achievements. Then you will accuse me of being an India hater if I impugn Narendra Modi 's resolve to push through structual reforms and tackle corruption.   What do you expect me to say?    The latest issue of The Economist has a covery story featuring  Narendra Modi, who is said to be a can-do visionary. Yet I don't want to check it out anymore after finding that  some people from India are just neurotic types.  Sir, you really don't have to act like a nervous-Nellie type when I'm around. I'm  not educated nor articulate like a Brahmin from India like you.

Please spare me. Who would have thought I could meet a supremacist from India here?  Oh,  time for me to watch Nickelodeon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-27 10:58:26 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-5-27 05:39
This is a statement that reflects a western mindset of winners and losers. No, India does not 'lo ...

Yeah. What matters is quality, not quantity or size.   On the other hand, it's nothing for Chinese state-owned banks to boast about To my knowledge, such state-owned Chinese banks' execs are mostly technocrats and social climbers who  know how to curry favor with other deep-pocketed  socialites. You think they are formidable players?  You think state-owned banks   really have to pay attention to their books or balance sheets as monopolists?

It's  fair to say that that's a striking feature  of Chindia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-27 11:04:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tedbrent at 2014-5-27 11:05
this is not personal, about you or about me. I am writing what i think of your comment. There are  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-27 11:04:58 |Display all floors

I should not  have used the term Chindia since you are so sensitive.   It's a word coined by a writer working for  Business Week, huh?  Blame him.  Just write a scathing article blasting him. Please do it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-30 13:23:39 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-5-22 14:55
"English! The Indians speak English – they have their culture and all but embrace English as a la ...

so what language does you speak ? chinglish? oh i just read news ,2 indian kids shared the first prize at recent spelling bee , last week i read , an indian kid won geo quiz etc .
for those who hate english , please be reminded that english cannot be replaced as worlds language.how do you think about chinese language? they themselves cannot understand each others slang , even though they both speak mandarin , and here comes a comment complaining indian english accent , when it is spoken across continents in different slangs and accents , by the way to understand this need brains correction! develop it first ,you can make a comment latter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-30 16:22:06 |Display all floors
laurenjunior Post time: 2014-5-30 13:23
so what language does you speak ? chinglish? oh i just read news ,2 indian kids shared the first p ...

"What lauguage does you speak ?" quote

Wrong grammatically, it should be 'What lauguage DO you speak ?"

Don't know proper English grammar, don't try to show off here.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-30 16:44:10 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-5-30 16:22
"What lauguage does you speak ?" quote

Wrong grammatically, it should be 'What lauguage DO you sp ...

i am not here to show off , i know what i know , and not ashamed of it .more over ,how ever we speak with grammatical mistakes or wrong pronunciation the people around the world can understand each other , because they are blessed with common sense which is missing in your brains. thats the reason you can make such low level comments criticizing others .More over it is the manners that define a person , so you first learn the manners , like so many things , i cannot point at one , i think you have that much of sense left in your brain regarding what kind of manners you are lacking , may be cleanliness , eating at dining table ,behaving in the group etc.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.