Author: DSseeing

What India can learn from China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-27 00:22:41 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-5-26 12:28
this is the kind of backhanded compliment one should watch out for! This kind of patronising state ...

Do you really have to take offence at anything what I write here?  Do you really think that a self-righteous polemicist like you has the obligation to harangue a clod-hopper like me?  Or could it be that you think an arriviste like you has the right to lord over a pauper like me?  Are you another devotee of caste system ?

Sorry, I'm not from India. Please don't patronize me like this. I just can't be doing with your blatant irreverence and coarseness. Can't you tell that I have never cast aspersions on your Indian fellows nor tried   giving them the shaft ?  I'm just another small-fry on earth. There is no need for you to snub me like this.

I don't want to explain it  anymore  since it's no use reasoning with a bovine bloke like you.  I'm pooped. I have to hit the sack . You have fun here.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-5-27 05:39:22 |Display all floors
mutafire Post time: 2014-5-22 15:35
China should learn from India
Whenever you compare China and India in economic terms, India always l ...
Whenever you compare China and India in economic terms, India always loses,

This is a statement that reflects a western mindset of winners and losers. No, India does not 'lose' with respect to China if its economy is smaller. That is OK, it is fine to have less. It is the quality of important things in life that matter.
I dont think you understand Indian banking - almost fully subsidized and controlled by the government. Corruption and inefficiency are far worse than in China.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-5-27 05:43:09 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-5-27 02:22
Do you really have to take offence at anything what I write here?  Do you really think that a self ...

this is not personal, about you or about me. I am writing what i think of your comment. There are other times I write what I think of you when you start to characterise me personally... that is a different track!
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-27 06:11:34 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-5-27 05:43
this is not personal, about you or about me. I am writing what i think of your comment. There are  ...

easy guys...you are VIP
'Think for your damn selves' - Confucius

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-27 10:33:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tedbrent at 2014-5-27 10:35
this is not personal, about you or about me. I am writing what i think of your comment. There are  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-27 10:34:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tedbrent at 2014-5-27 10:38

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-27 10:35:34 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.