Author: DSseeing

What India can learn from China   [Copy link] 中文

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-5-25 14:25:29 |Display all floors
Mukesh.K Post time: 2014-5-21 10:31
China has long been the world’s largest investor in infrastructure. India can learn this from china ...

India can learn the idea from China side what if here is a cooperation  project on a future high-speed railway construction between China and india.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2014-5-25 14:32:01 |Display all floors
Gautem Post time: 2014-5-21 10:35
Since we have lower Rupee value and more manual labor than China, we can produce goods much cheaper  ...

Well said. Abundant manpower, capital and talents plus good governance can provide India a bright future, a prosperous India can benefit China's economic development, two big market bridge together is a fortune for both Indian people and Chinese people as a whole.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2014-5-25 14:43:16 |Display all floors
mutafire Post time: 2014-5-22 13:35
China should learn from India
Whenever you compare China and India in economic terms, India always l ...

White horse is  also the horse.
Democratic centralism is China's democratic system.
What kind of system a sovereign country should taken is subject to its acutal domestic situation and historical tradition, if the system is suited the national development demand, then the system is a good system to the nation.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2014-5-25 14:52:54 |Display all floors
laurenjunior Post time: 2014-5-25 14:20
i am a male from india , uneducated , working in china for long time .i love china , but i hate th ...

There have many common points between China and India.
Due to here has a little bit difference in understanding the communication manners and the unique feature of  imperfect language impression, more complementary explanation is needed to enhance the common points. Maybe it is one of the point for both Chinese and Indian to make more efforts, for common good.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-5-25 17:47:49 |Display all floors
India needs to learn the attitude of self-confidence, hard work, organisation and national identity from China.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-25 19:20:03 |Display all floors
laurenjunior Post time: 2014-5-25 14:20
i am a male from india , uneducated , working in china for long time .i love china , but i hate th ...

You are referring to all the in-your-face, holier-than-thou and tongue-in-check utterances you find in China, huh? No need to raise a stink about such arrogence and impudence because it's more or less just posturing. Just get used to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-25 23:30:44 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-5-25 19:20
You are referring to all the in-your-face, holier-than-thou and tongue-in-check utterances you f ...

see , thats the difference between india and china , we dont have like these kind of racism , nationalism discussions , you show me on article as sarcastic as below link in any of the indian websites.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/opi ... ontent_17516795.htm

indians mind their own business , thats what china should learn , isn't that enough?

As i said a poor women who cannot afford a make up kit to hide he ugly looks , and a rich women who owns a make up kit cannot comment on poor lady for her ugly looks , because she shall know how ugly she looks once the make up is gone .what ever the suit you wear , a armani or a boss , but it is your undies tells you who really you are ? how clean you keep yourself .
inidians are poor , ugly , untidy , uneducated but they are the ones the reason anybody is connected today .if any one of this forum knows the history , the first richest country in this world after humans starting recording the countires wealth is india ,but i did not see any history mentioning , india has ever insulted , invaded or disrespected any nation due to their wealth . can anybody help me find me if i was wrong. so why shall india learn from china , and what ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.