Views: 15109|Replies: 34

Have you ever tried Chinese medicine? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-27 14:38:25 |Display all floors
It seems many Westerners can't accept Chinese way to treat disease, or maybe consider it as a kind of sorceries or even torture, so what's your opinion about it?
01460036.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-8-27 14:48:59 |Display all floors
Yes, acupresure, herbs

seems that worked.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-27 14:58:17 |Display all floors
Normally, I would rather go with Chinese medicines like flu or any light sickness. Reason being I hate needles, injection. And I found most western medicine have always side effects.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-8-27 14:59:40 |Display all floors
I have used both and it depends on the problem as to which I will choose.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-27 15:56:57 |Display all floors
Yes, I 'm drinking Chinese medcine for curing stomach illness. there are many kinds of medicinal materials, I think they maybe more than thirty kinds. It's said that western medicine can cure illness, but Chinese medicine can not only cure illness, but also nurse our health.
I hope it's helpful for me!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-8-28 09:31:14 |Display all floors
I was greatly relieved by Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture.

My daughter cured by herbal liquid made by hospital for cough which is about to turn in to bronchitis.An American educated doctor failed applying western type of injection and medicine.Then she advise local traditional medicine and as per her commitment on the sixth day we found all the symptoms has disappear.You will start vomit if you taste the liquid and we had to apply that on 8 months girl.

There are many example of these herbs but make sure you are taking advise from a proper doctor and it is better to collect the medicine from the hospital store.There are lot of fake medicine produce now a days.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-28 13:12:10 |Display all floors
The only problem Chinese medicine (or any other alternative medicine) has is that, except for acupuncture, there is no evidence it works.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.