Author: ChrisZ

Misconceptions about China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-15 02:03:51 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-5-15 00:45
of those 365 pages how many separate people responded? What percentage agreed with you?

It is off ...

The majority of people are sheep and simply go along to get along. But any policy that treats an entire gender with such disrespect is fundementally wrong. It is reminiscent of pre nineties America in family courts where men were routinely cheated out of house and family for no reason other than they were male. It was not considered  macho to complain so mean just stupidly allowed this travesty to continue. Eventually enough got the balls to put a stop to it and make a fair, respectful playing field. People of dignity and respect be they male or female understand gender discrimination is a weakness born of disrespect. As China's ascent continues it will eventually come to an end as China truly does get closer to a harmonious society

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-15 02:13:46 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-5-15 00:47
You fail to see the point ( again) it seems only you that sees a sexual side to this procedure, su ...

Im sorry but you are wearing your up front. There are no nude scanners they have long been disbanded. But when they were there the person seeing your image was in a closed room far removed from the checkpoint they never saw your face or had it idea that body belonged to you.
The techology shows only a cartoon stick figure and should a spot show up via radio waves not xrays a person of the same gender would search your body. China needs to adopt this technology and procedure to insure safer travel particularly with recent terrorist incidents

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-5-15 02:20:52 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2014-5-15 02:13
Im sorry but you are wearing your up front. There are no nude scanners they have long been disband ...

Wrong again, the "nude" scanners are still in use in Manchester, Paris CDG and Amsterdam airports to my knowledge, and I guess at others. The image is far from a cartoon stick figure, I have seen them in action, in my view this is more a privacy matter than your pat downs.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-5-15 02:22:45 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2014-5-15 02:03
The majority of people are sheep and simply go along to get along. But any policy that treats an e ...

Still waiting for your stats, stop waffling and provide the figures, if they back up your point of view I will apologise and shut up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-15 02:33:56 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-5-15 02:22
Still waiting for your stats, stop waffling and provide the figures, if they back up your point of ...

The stats are:
Views - more than 121,000 and climbing
Pages - 356

The initial response of a status quo was entirely expected people always blindly do what the one in front of them does. As time has gone on more and more people both men and women have come to see the wrong in this gender discrimination practice and have spoken against it. Numerous males have sent private messages  saying clearly it is discrimination but didn't want to appear un-macho by complaining about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-15 02:37:52 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-5-15 01:55
This has been the case since at least 2008 in Beijing Metro stations, certainly nothing to do with ...

The Middle East and north African coubtries heavily practice gender discrimination against females. Tell me who in the developed world does?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-15 02:39:54 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-5-15 01:55
This has been the case since at least 2008 in Beijing Metro stations, certainly nothing to do with ...

Gender discrimination against males or females is wrong it is a weakness of moral character period.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.