Author: voice_cd

Is China's gaokao the world's toughest exam?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-17 08:02:56 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-5-17 07:45
Maybe we should all listen to you, a  Muslim Malaysian sitting in an armchair all day and who hate ...

Maybe you should know but then......maybe you  got a damaged filtering system in your brains.

It does seem that way.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-17 08:06:44 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-5-17 07:45
Maybe we should all listen to you, a  Muslim Malaysian sitting in an armchair all day and who hate ...

PKU would be a boring place if all you find there are the nation's dedicated bookworms

......don't you think so?

No wonder they have to inject some real students from the Party and from other countries.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-17 10:51:02 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-5-17 08:06
PKU would be a boring place if all you find there are the nation's dedicated bookworms

How do you know if you've never been there?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-17 11:25:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-17 11:51:01 |Display all floors
"Or, look at the millions of students who leave and go overseas "

In 2012 399,600 Chinese went to study abroad according to official figures by OECD the figure increased slightly during the next 2 years; Where are your millions kiddo?

You are a rumour monger and a person who talks nonsense supported on no real facts that you pretend to "feed" us like hard data!

You know NOTHING, ZILT, NADA about China no matter what yiou pretend to be doing here! As for my (our) role as parents that's non of your business; we decided to go for a Chinese education for our children although both of us are foreigners because we thought it would be better for the girls to stay close to the reality of the society they are going to live in (no hard feelings towards international schools but we think that was not good for soemone who ahs to live here for a whole life).
As I told you, you're just a visitng teacher in China with a grunge against the authorities and the "we are all mighty Americans and God sent to save the world" mentality. Well let me tell you something; China was already here before you came and will still be here when you leave the same way you came!

Good luck trying to push your agenda......unfortunatelly for you....you are not going to succeed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-17 11:55:20 |Display all floors
AndrewPKU Post time: 2014-5-17 11:25
You are utterly ridiculous.   Just ASK A STUDENT.   ANY STUDENT.   Say "are you studying something ...

I talk to students daily, by the way; I have 3 at home and they have 30 something classmates each of them at school!

How many students have you talked to or talk to regularly? 50-60 at the most?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-17 13:30:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.