Author: JFenix

Nigeria’s China Connection   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-10 00:41:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-5-9 21:06
Comrade Kim just stated via his national media that the U.S. president is a "monkey" and a "bast ...

He seems to have changed his mind . He told me that he will  settle down in China instead. Do you think robert can get along with the Chinese?. How would the Chinese react to his exhortations ? Does he know that most Chinese citizens simply snipe at you once you talk like a fan of North Korea?

Maybe he could consider settling down in Jilin province, where you can find lots of illegal immigrants from North Korea. I think Robert will be pleased to talk to them in Koreglish.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 01:03:07 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-5-10 00:31
I have found similar comments made by some Chinese netizens online.  By some accounts, they are  ...

you mean they scared fair skinned Chinese girls prefers a bigger stick?

well....let them if that is so.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 01:07:50 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-5-10 01:03
you mean they scared fair skinned Chinese girls prefers a bigger stick?

Hard to say. I haven't hitherto talked to  a Chinese girl  who has an African boyfriend or husband. But I'm told that some Chinee girls think it's a great honor for them to have foreign boyfriends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 01:09:28 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-5-10 01:07
Hard to say. I haven't hitherto talked to  a Chinese girl  who has an African boyfriend or husba ...

it will be a surprise to me if it applies to dark skins too.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 01:18:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tedbrent at 2014-5-10 01:19
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-5-10 01:09

But there is no denying that some Chinese guys are pleased to find African wives. I once saw  a batch of pictures featuring several Chinese men who have African wives  on a Chinese social networking website.  And I can tell that they are in their element even when they are being interviewed by some Chinese journalists.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 01:19:14 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-5-10 01:09

But there is no denying that some Chinese guys are pleased to find African wives. I once saw  a batch of pictures featuring several Chinese men who have African wives  on a Chinese social networking website.  And I can tell that they are in their element even when they are being interviewed by some Chinese journalists.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 01:21:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-5-10 01:22
tedbrent Post time: 2014-5-10 01:19
But there is no denying that some Chinese guys are pleased to find African wives. I once saw  a b ...

Good for them.....................but I surely cannot do it.
I go for fairer the better.................

.those Central Asian girls, those dolls I can do it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.